Patrick County @ Richlands!

Nadoball

Richlands will score around 50 by halftime.

If they want to....

Floyd Co. beat them something like 62-0 last week.....GW put a hurting on Floyd this weekend....

As somebody stated earlier....Richlands can name the score in this...should be an opportunity to get a lot of different players in the game.

Does anyone remember that Harris kid that played for Patrick County a couple of years ago?, I think we beat them something like 42-14 or so but that harris kid had like 200 yards rushing on us

Love the Avatar !

I don't like saying we will beat anybody bad and overlook any team.............but I think the Blues roll this week. The Blues are starting to get it all together against a "weak" team that has a very long bus ride to get to Ernie.

As bad as I hate to name a score like I'm about too, I just don't see any other outcome.

49 to 7 Blues.

Hope those darned Refs don't give this game to Richlands friday night... :rolleyes:.. sorry, I couldn't help myself...

If those darned players would keep their yap traps shut on the field and just play ball, they won't get flagged quite so often...:eek:

If those darned players would keep their yap traps shut on the field and just play ball, they won't get flagged quite so often...:eek:

I glad you brought that subject up. Reminds me of a opinion I heard. Let's just suppose for a minute that you fans out there were a ref. Now you think a team is talking to much junk would it be fair to start calling everything that could be concieved as a penality on that one team and not the other? Wouldn't that be an unfair act? Wouldn't it be just as unfair to call one game any different than another game? Really if their talking to much wouldn't that be a personal foul and if called wouldn't that fix it?

Just supposing.

Speaking of those darned players, someone explain to me how #5 for PC (Don't know his name) got back to back personal fouls, I saw the ref give the the ejection sign, then he came into the game in the second half a bit, to the best of my knowledge 2 unsportsmanlike penalties is supposed to be an auto ejection and miss the next game also, and btw GMAN... surely you dont think that Richlands is the only team with kids that talk trash.Of course if you see the ref'n one sided.... might as well see the trash talking the same way I suppose.

Speaking of those darned players, someone explain to me how #5 for PC (Don't know his name) got back to back personal fouls, I saw the ref give the the ejection sign, then he came into the game in the second half a bit, to the best of my knowledge 2 unsportsmanlike penalties is supposed to be an auto ejection and miss the next game also, and btw GMAN... surely you dont think that Richlands is the only team with kids that talk trash.Of course if you see the ref'n one sided.... might as well see the trash talking the same way I suppose.

I was providing updates through the game on here and asked some people in radio land what was up. They thought he was ejected as well. But from what I saw, he only played special teams. Which should still be against the rules. So Idk what happened. Id like to know myself.