ESPN College Gameday Coming to WV!

BHS03

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU is a much better team. I don't see WVU pulling this one, unless they are playing this game in wonderland.

Georgia was a much better team in the Sugar Bowl. Can I get a score recap on that one.

Some would argue Oklahoma was better than WVU in the Fiesta Bowl too. Recap that one real fast too.

Was Pitt a better team than WVU on December 1st, 2007? Hell no. But they still won.

Was James Madison a better team than VT last year? nope.

Georgia was a much better team in the Sugar Bowl. Can I get a score recap on that one.

Some would argue Oklahoma was better than WVU in the Fiesta Bowl too. Recap that one real fast too.

Was Pitt a better team than WVU on December 1st, 2007? Hell no. But they still won.

Was James Madison a better team than VT last year? nope.

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Germans???

John-Belushi-John-Bluto-Blutarsky-Animal-House-150x150.jpg

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Forget it, he's rolling.

I legit thought that was Randy Moss!

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_dLzrFPkEJtFI4g1JVr1qz1w34klqIQCgn7nFWyJQ4boS7BD

straight_cash_homey_tshirt.jpg

LOL! That's exactly what I told my wife this morning when he was on the news..."he looks like Randy Moss"...

LOL! That's exactly what I told my wife this morning when he was on the news..."he looks like Randy Moss"...

I'd MUCH rather have Randy Moss sing the National Anthem. Talk about entertainment. Maybe he'll make an appearance in Huntington this weekend and sing for us!

I'll be the honest and say I do think LSU is going to win this game. However if we do find a way to pull off the upset it will be one of the biggest games in Mountaineer history.

Will the majority of the country be wrong again?? I hope so :D

318326_2218529674645_1589730001_2094254_1035174787_n.jpg

Tried reducing the picture size but had no luck. Sorry.

Erin Andrews looks good even with a dead critter on her head.

I met her before a UNC at VT basketball a few years ago. She's smoking in person. And she was extremely nice too. Talked to us for about 10-15 min.