Richlands @ Marion!!

Nadoball

If I'm not mistaken, I think the 1st team played almost if not all the game against Pulaski Co also. The first half was not close but Pulaski played a heck of a 2nd half and made our boys fight and play hard for that win.

The final score did not really show how tough that 2nd half was.

I don't think you can overlook any team at this point, especially when you’re not clicking on all cylinders. Richland’s can’t keep playing from behind or putting themselves in bad positions like they have done a few times this season, but I feel once Big Blue machine gets to rolling it should be business as usual.

I don't think you can overlook any team at this point, especially when you’re not clicking on all cylinders. Richland’s can’t keep playing from behind or putting themselves in bad positions like they have done a few times this season, but I feel once Big Blue machine gets to rolling it should be business as usual.

The Blues are getting there. There are still a few issues that they need to take care of, like penalties ( they have gotten better but still had a couple of TD's and a long run called back. That stuff will kill you in the playoffs. But I'm sure they will be working hard on those things in the remaining games.

I like what I am seeing for the most part and know that the coaching staff will have them ready.

I just hope they can stay healthy, that's the most important thing from here on out.

The Blues are getting there. There are still a few issues that they need to take care of, like penalties ( they have gotten better but still had a couple of TD's and a long run called back. That stuff will kill you in the playoffs. But I'm sure they will be working hard on those things in the remaining games.

I like what I am seeing for the most part and know that the coaching staff will have them ready.

I just hope they can stay healthy, that's the most important thing from here on out.

I agree, got all the confidence in the world that things will get fine tuned very soon.

Guest king kone
how many blues fans on here making the trip over here tomm night?

See you around 5 pm........

There are still a few issues that they need to take care of, like penalties.

That'a a biggie. They couldn't control the penalties last year and it will bite them earlier this year.

come on over ryan and give us the rundown on how a good team plays football lol

Ill gladly come over and chat. I love meeting my fellow posters here on the board. HurricaneWarning will be easy to find if he is wearing a UT hat. Any specific markings from you Canes?? Ill most likely have on a Peyton Manning jersey. Thats usually what I wear.