directions to Meadow Bridge??

VHSLhelper

Is ths right?

From Princeton, take I-77 North about half an hour, then make a right onto I-64.

(How much is the toll?)

Go about 15 minutes to Exit 143. Turn left on Lick Creek Rd, then right onto Rt. 20 North. Go about 5 miles.

Shortly after crossing the county line, turn left onto Rt. 31 / Main St.

MBHS is about 2/3 mile up on the right.

Not sure how to get there but I do know that Grundy needs to leave on Thursday to make the Friday night kick-off...

Yes, I think those are the correct directions.

Not sure how to get there but I do know that Grundy needs to leave on Thursday to make the Friday night kick-off...

I am dreading the trip.

anyone know how good they are? how are the refs up that way? lol.

This may be worse than going to Carroll County.

4-1...

Montcalm (0-6) 62-32 W

@ Midland Trail (1-5) 27-6 W

Fayetteville (5-1) 33-31 W (This was a shock to most who follow WV Class A football)

@ Pendleton Co. (1-4) 42-36 W

@ Valley-Fayette (4-1) 14-30 L

Is ths right?

From Princeton, take I-77 North about half an hour, then make a right onto I-64.

(How much is the toll?)

Go about 15 minutes to Exit 143. Turn left on Lick Creek Rd, then right onto Rt. 20 North. Go about 5 miles.

Shortly after crossing the county line, turn left onto Rt. 31 / Main St.

MBHS is about 2/3 mile up on the right.

I think it's $2.00

My understanding of MB is that they have quite a number of injuries, not sure what kind of shape they'll be in this week. They are almost always a very fundamentally sound, well coached football team.

How do you think Grundy will perform after such a long road trip?

historically Grundy plays well on the road and flat after a bye week regardless of it being home or away....or that's they way it seems to be from what I have seen anyway. They might win after the bye week but its usually not a great game for them. Road trip shouldn't bother anyone...i have never bought that excuse...when I was playing I loved making road trips, we got out early and got to hang out on the bus...it was usually pretty fun. I worry more about the refs than anything else...from my experience in small town WV its not always the best place to play and get a clean game.

Cant get lost getting to Meadow Bridge 77 to 64 east towards Lewisburg then take the Meadow Bridge exit and follow the signs I believe you will be on Rt. 20 into Meadow Bridge then take a left in town not sure what the road is called and as soon as you turn you will go across some railroad tracks, school and field not far less than a mile on the right you cant miss it. Football team is usually pretty sound fundamentally, pretty physical, and usually not much speed or a passing game.

whats the field like there? lights good or ???

Pretty typical Class A high school field, good grass but probably a little worn by this time of year, dont remember an issue with the lights at all, but maybe a little draining problem if it is wet. And yes with lack of speed grass will be high and officiating might be questionable in a close game.

Ok Falconman! lol

taking pics so i was curious about the lights...makes a big difference.

Pretty typical Class A high school field, good grass but probably a little worn by this time of year, dont remember an issue with the lights at all, but maybe a little draining problem if it is wet. And yes with lack of speed grass will be high and officiating might be questionable in a close game.

thanks...i've been worried about the refs since i saw them on the schedule...been to Matewan to many times i guess.

taking pics so i was curious about the lights...makes a big difference.

Thays understandable, I just couldnt pass up that opportunity.

I also considered "the lighting doesent matter, Grundy is already used to playing in the dark at their home field", another little Falconman/Southbound comment