updated standings and ratings

VHSLhelper

I really appreciate the time that you put in to keep us updated on the standing's, Thank You...............but on the other side of my brain I can not figure out how Clintwood is still trailing Norton in point's, I haven't done any of the math involved to calculate the point's I would rather leave that up to you.

I was just believing Clintwood would jump ahead of them now since they have two loss's, a div-1 and a div-2........and Clintwood's loss's were to 2 larger div schools and have only played 2 div-1 school's this season. Thank's again for what you do and I hope I don't sound anise.

I really appreciate the time that you put in to keep us updated on the standing's, Thank You...............but on the other side of my brain I can not figure out how Clintwood is still trailing Norton in point's, I haven't done any of the math involved to calculate the point's I would rather leave that up to you.

I was just believing Clintwood would jump ahead of them now since they have two loss's, a div-1 and a div-2........and Clintwood's loss's were to 2 larger div schools and have only played 2 div-1 school's this season. Thank's again for what you do and I hope I don't sound anise.

Yeh, I saw several issues. Don't think he got the update loaded correctly...looks like last week's numbers...

It doesn't matter what division a team is with the points system. You only look at the group size (A, AA, AAA). Since D1 and D2 are both single A teams, you get the same amount of points for both.

Okay.........Thank's Thomas D, I really just like the blue collar side of the game..I have always appreciated the guy that dig's the hole more than the guy that tells him where to dig it........but they both have important position's and I have done both.

Okay.........Thank's Thomas D, I really just like the blue collar side of the game..I have always appreciated the guy that dig's the hole more than the guy that tells him where to dig it........but they both have important position's and I have done both.

Hawk ,your looking at last weeks numbers .Clintwood jumps over Burton to #3 ...Honaker may have caught up to Burton after beating Grundy last night.

can be found over at my place

http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/news.html

Looks like all the top 16 teams of Division 1 of west are in ... imo ..regardless of what happens in the final week because the bottom 8 are so far behind ..winning their final game would be insufficient to get them in...hence East Mont, Ervinton, ...etc..am I wrong ...Twin Valley beat 1 -8 Ervinton last night ,still doesn't seem they have a shot to break into the top 16... what's your thoughts?

Richlands gonna have a hard time keeping the top spot over Cave Spring since they beat Christiansburg last night. But then again the Playoffs are not suppost to be easy, so we will just have to go to Cave Spring and Win!

Richlands gonna have a hard time keeping the top spot over Cave Spring since they beat Christiansburg last night. But then again the Playoffs are not suppost to be easy, so we will just have to go to Cave Spring and Win!

It's going to be very close between Richlands and Cave Spring if Cave beats Hidden Valley.

My calculations suggest that if Gate City beats Clintwood then Richlands could still be #1.

Just to be safe I would also root for Staunton River to beat Alleghany.

If Cave Spring gets a #1 seed, does that mean Cave Spring would play @ home for the playoffs? I got a picture in the Roanoke Times from the CS vs. Cburg game, the Times didn't even send a camera person, I guess they didn't believe Cave Spring had a chance.(I didn't really believe they did myself) Playoff time - Teams need to get ready for Tony Simmons.

Cave Spring vs. Cburg-8329

Lets see if he can lead CS to a victory over HV. Hidden Valley has allways given CS troble. Can't wait for Friday night.

If Cave Spring gets a #1 seed, does that mean Cave Spring would play @ home for the playoffs? I got a picture in the Roanoke Times from the CS vs. Cburg game, the Times didn't even send a camera person, I guess they didn't believe Cave Spring had a chance.(I didn't really believe they did myself) Playoff time - Teams need to get ready for Tony Simmons.

Cave Spring vs. Cburg-8329

Lets see if he can lead CS to a victory over HV. Hidden Valley has allways given CS troble. Can't wait for Friday night.

TJ, If Cave gets the #1 see they will host games as long as they are alive all the way until the state championship game.

They will host Richlands and the winner of that game will host the Region 3 champion.