haysi @ burton

cwood78

I really think Haysi matches up well with JIB. JIB is quick but not like they have been, I think they will run the ball well but I dont think they will blow the Tigers off the field. I think Haysi will be able to pass the ball on JIB.

It should be a really good game.

i believe the tigers will win this one, burton is not as speedy as they used to be, stop the run, then them ol radiers will pass,pass.pass,pass.............pass

You are not serious are you?? They are playing at Burton... This game will get ugly fast... Burton wins this by 21+ points... Haysi has been inconsistant this yr...Beating Grundy ...losing to Hurley... leading Honaker in the first half..getting clobbered in the second half...Raiders run wild and throw wild in this one ..put up 42 or more points..Haysi gets 14.. Honaker also takes Hurley out in the first round by 20 points...perhaps hosting Burton at Honaker in round 2

You are not serious are you?? They are playing at Burton... This game will get ugly fast... Burton wins this by 21+ points... Haysi has been inconsistant this yr...Beating Grundy ...losing to Hurley... leading Honaker in the first half..getting clobbered in the second half...Raiders run wild and throw wild in this one ..put up 42 or more points..Haysi gets 14.. Honaker also takes Hurley out in the first round by 20 points...perhaps hosting Burton at Honaker in round 2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe you guys are right but I dont think so. If Haysi shows up they can beat JIB, chances are Burton wins but I dont think it will be a blow out.

Haysi had their chances against Hurley but didnt take advantage of them. Against Honaker Haysi was up and went away from what was working on offense.

Does anybody know when this one is? Im assuming saturday @ 2:00

Maybe you guys are right but I dont think so. If Haysi shows up they can beat JIB, chances are Burton wins but I dont think it will be a blow out.

Haysi had their chances against Hurley but didnt take advantage of them. Against Honaker Haysi was up and went away from what was working on offense.

Not sure on game time or day... Still feel like this one gets ugly fast... Burton specializes on big plays ...special teams ,pass plays ,long td runs...they will get 4 of these by half -time...

I think Haysi will play a contain defense; try to limit JIBs big plays and make them win by execution.

Haysi will be able to pass on JIB, the question on offense will be how much of a running game they can get going.

I think Haysi will play a contain defense; try to limit JIBs big plays and make them win by execution.

Haysi will be able to pass on JIB, the question on offense will be how much of a running game they can get going.

Haysi will struggle in the pass game also ...Raiders will be to speedy with the pass rush and pressure the qb... Punt returns you will have to contain ...also if Riley Maggard catches the ball ....its points.. Burton has too many weapons...Ask Central ...who got clobbered 61-20:)

It was two totally different halves,†Haysi coach James Colley said. “Things we were doing in the first half weren’t working in the second half.â€

On the 1st drive Haysi ran speed option 1 time for around 25 yards, that was the one and only time they ran that play. They ran a lead play 1 time in the 1st half and it didnt work, they never came back from it.

It wasnt exactly the same game plan in the 2nd half. But the quote was right on in regards to the passing game, it just wasnt there in the 2nd half and Honaker deserves all the credit in the world for that.

Hurley shut Haysi's passing game down so JI burton should be able to handle it....

hahaha, shut down. What game did you watch?

Haysis passing game worked well against Hurley, 3 dropped TD passes made the difference in that game. Not broken up TD passes, DROPPED TD passes(Haysi hasnt done that all season). Hurley won that game because the executed better than Haysi.

It depends on how well Haysi executes, if the right team shows up Haysi can beat JIB

Edited by redtiger

hahaha, shut down. What game did you watch?

Haysis passing game worked well against Hurley, 3 dropped TD passes made the difference in that game. Not broken up TD passes, DROPPED TD passes(Haysi hasnt done that all season). Hurley won that game because the executed better than Haysi.

It depends on how well Haysi executes, if the right team shows up Haysi can beat JIB

After I take my drug test tomorrow, can I have some of what u got?

JIB's DBs are speedy and get to ball quick...along with their LBs...and their d-line can get into the backfield..

You guys said this last year when Hurley played Burton and it was a lot closer than expected.

You guys said this last year when Hurley played Burton and it was a lot closer than expected.

Hurley isn't playing Burton...they play Honaker... Honaker will end up hosting Burton imo... That will be a great game!

Exactly! JIB is good, no doubt but they arent the state title contender they were. And they arent as fast as they were either. Its just the truth. It would be an upset for Haysi to beat Burton but is is well within reason.

Hurley plays some D this go around could be interesting.

Haysi, even with Colley calling the plays, don't have the firepower to play with the Raiders in Norton.

Does JIB have anymore "firepower" than Hurley or Castlewood? I dont think JIBs WRs/WBs/RBs are better than Hurleys or Castlewoods.

Edited by redtiger

Just curious have you seen Hurley or Castlewood? I havent seen JIB.

Or is some sort of LPD Pride BS?

Maybe JIB is 45 points better than Haysi, but I dont think so. We will find out this weekend.

I've seen Castlewood...and I work with a few guys from Hurley...