2nd chance rocks 2012

Rhschamps04

per kicks country on facebook....

Ok....Here's the line up for the 2nd Chance Rocks the 2 Virginias Show....

June 29th at the Gala Auction - Chuck Mathena Center - Jake Owen

June 30th - 2nd Chance Concert - Mitchell Stadium - 3P - Mustang Sally, Josh Thompson, Brantley Gilbert, Rodney Atkins, Eric Church....

Looking foward to seeing Eric Church perform, as well as Brantley Gilbert again. Should be another great concert.

PUMPED about this! Eric Church is one of my favorites. Seen him twice and he puts on one of the best shows I've seen.

I only know who Brantly Gilbert is. And I've only heard one of his songs (Kick It In the Sticks). Who are these other people?

They are country singers and actually some fairly bigger names Eric Church is probably in the top 5 as far as popular artist going at this time should be another great concert and day all around i can not wait for the tickets to go on sale already excited about going and for 30 bucks you can not beat it.

I only know who Brantly Gilbert is. And I've only heard one of his songs (Kick It In the Sticks). Who are these other people?

rodney atkins has had #1 songs over the past few years like "watching you" "cleaning this gun" "these are my people" and most recently "take a back road"

eric church sang "drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke"

I'll expand a bit on EH31's song lists so people might get a better idea of who the performers are. A few hits you'll hear on the radio. Their best stuff isn't on the radio though, I'd recommend listening to their songs not released on radio.

Josh Thompson:

- Beer on the Table

- Way Out Here

- Won't Be Lonely Long

Rodney Atkins:

- pretty much EH31 said

Brantley Gilbert (you know all of Jason Aldean's radio hits? They are Brantley's songs).

- Country Must Be Country Wide (current single and original)

- Dirt Road Anthem (Aldean hit)

- My Kind of Pary (Aldean hit)

- Kick it in the Sticks

- Take It Outside

- Best of Me

Eric Church:

- Drink in My Hand

- Homeboy

- Smoke a Little Smoke

- Love Your Love the Most

- Hell on the Heart

- Guys Like Me

- How Bout You

Guest StoneyCalhoun
Probably the most known song by atkins was "If you're going through hell" .. i forgot about that one

As should everyone. Worst. Song. Ever.