Twin Springs

gwloyal

Not asking for predictions or anything in regards to Friday night's game between GW/TS.

Just curious as to what to look for, what sort of offense they run, some of the better players to keep an eye on, any interesting storylines, etc.

Also, I know it's a long way from Nickelsville to Wytheville, so if any of you Titans fans are out there reading this, do have a safe trip.

Really they run the ball up the middle quite a bit. Most of their key players are out. So I am guessing it will be a 1 play off game again just like last year. I am not sure if the Morefield will be playing but I think he played last week. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs! I just hope all is safe and no injuries.

twin springs has a lot of kids injured-

Logan Gardner/Evan Gibson out with shoulder-both having surgery- Tyler Hazlet out with knee- may need surgery

Zack Hall-suffered a concussion some weeks ago and has not returned

Jon Deel- car wreck - beat and bruised up-not sure on his status

Todd Salyers- high ankle sprain- in therapy

Morefield-several injuries over past few weeks-may be ok to play

7 players either out or not playing up to par- hard for young fellows to come in and pick up that much slack

Thanks guys.

Wow, sounds like they've been through a lot this season! True testament to the heart of the kids over there just to even make the playoffs. That's a great deal to overcome.

Last yr Clintwood crushed Twin Springs...GW will be subbing third quarter ,leading 42 to 0 imo... Clintwood hit a Twin Springs player last yr and they had to airlift him to the hospital, very scary for about 20 minutes he laid on the field...things got silent in the stands... I pray it doesn't happen again at Wytheville this friday...Twin Springs are a small group ... this game will not be pretty...

Last yr Clintwood crushed Twin Springs...GW will be subbing third quarter ,leading 42 to 0 imo... Clintwood hit a Twin Springs player last yr and they had to airlift him to the hospital, very scary for about 20 minutes he laid on the field...things got silent in the stands... I pray it doesn't happen again at Wytheville this friday...Twin Springs are a small group ... this game will not be pretty...

You never want to see that anywhere on any level.

Clintwood did the same thing to one of lebanon's kids last year. They play hard hitting football out there! Their boys are always big and play hard! I hope all teams in the playoffs play safe and just remember its a game there is life after football! Alot of the Twin Springs kids that are hurt are SR which makes it hard on them. I sure hate it for those kids! Good luck to all teams from SWVA!

Guest bigdaddyd50

This game will why certain teams have no business in the playoffs.

As expected, Twin Springs played with a ton of heart and a lot of grit. Those kids never quit. I have more respect for that team than any other we have played all season.

Nice job Titans. You guys are the model for what high school football should be about.

As expected, Twin Springs played with a ton of heart and a lot of grit. Those kids never quit. I have more respect for that team than any other we have played all season.

Nice job Titans. You guys are the model for what high school football should be about.

thank you, our guys have played hard all year long- win or lose- its been really hard for our guys but we are proud of them especially the seniors- they are a good group of kids

You should be quite proud. I want a TS hat or shirt ASAP. No joke.

Those kids played with a ton of pride. Ive seen our staff (at least since Ingo got the job) and players interact, shake hands, and pat the backs of a lot of teams. I've never seen it to the extend I did tonight. All of our guys (gw and ts) went above and beyond tonight. Twin Springs brought out the best in us tonight. I'm not gonna lie...We were just straight up more talented. However the Titans reminded us all what all this is all about. This was a game GW needed. We have heart here. You guys showed us the level that heart can take you.

You should be quite proud. I want a TS hat or shirt ASAP. No joke.

Those kids played with a ton of pride. Ive seen our staff (at least since Ingo got the job) and players interact, shake hands, and pat the backs of a lot of teams. I've never seen it to the extend I did tonight. All of our guys (gw and ts) went above and beyond tonight. Twin Springs brought out the best in us tonight. I'm not gonna lie...We were just straight up more talented. However the Titans reminded us all what all this is all about. This was a game GW needed. We have heart here. You guys showed us the level that heart can take you.

Tremendous amount of class in that post,and I have seen some tremendous class from Ingo this year as well. The folks at GW are doing things the right way-much respect for them

Tremendous amount of class in that post,and I have seen some tremendous class from Ingo this year as well. The folks at GW are doing things the right way-much respect for them

It isn't about class as much as it is carrying the torch for those we respect with us. TS isn't a team we simply beat in a football game anymore. You bastards are comin' along for the ride :)

Let's do the damn thing....

thank you, our guys have played hard all year long- win or lose- its been really hard for our guys but we are proud of them especially the seniors- they are a good group of kids

We are all proud of you Twin Springs, don't quit until the whistle blows one last time. Great season guys. You have represented and continue to represent scott county well.