Dad's Wink

southbound

Just want to start off by saying this year has been a learning curve for me. Feel like we could've won Friday but the deck was stacked against us. We all know that the referees were terrible, but the unsportsmanship displayed by Martinsville was unexuable. Yelling out our snap count and trash talking, calling us preps just simply made me mad.:mad: I've called this my senior year for the reason i was just playing one year, but Dad has inspired me. After the game, Dad said he was proud and that I was a Falcon. If I wanted to go out one more year, he would hire me a better personal trainer to get me ready. I said Dad, I don't think I can handle too many more close heartbreaking losses. He winked at me and said, you will have a new coach next year, trust me. So, I guess I will see what happens.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to start off by saying this year has been a learning curve for me. Feel like we could've won Friday but the deck was stacked against us. We all know that the referees were terrible, but the unsportsmanship displayed by Martinsville was unexuable. Yelling out our snap count and trash talking, calling us preps just simply made me mad.:mad: I've called this my senior year for the reason i was just playing one year, but Dad has inspired me. After the game, Dad said he was proud and that I was a Falcon. If I wanted to go out one more year, he would hire me a better personal trainer to get me ready. I said Dad, I don't think I can handle too many more close heartbreaking losses. He winked at me and said, you will have a new coach next year, trust me. So, I guess I will see what happens.

Personal Trainer? Are you going to play footbball or are you going through a divorce/ if you don't know if your playing or not, DON'T! If takes heart and and will to want to be the best. You are all that you will ever be! pitiful!

Dad and his friends were chanting 1 more when I came off the field like the did for Tebow.:cool: Anyway, we are going to Pigeon Forge this weekend. He said I could bring my gf :p. I think we are staying at that indoor waterpark hotel. I can't wait to see her in a bikini ! Can you say, WOW!! :eek: Maybe we could go by Nike outlet for some offseason training gear.

Surely he isnt serious? Personal trainer or not it takes heart, courage and will to play football and you or your dad dont have either. Whinning about losing or the other things you have put on here that has shown that neither of you have the heart, will or courage or even skill to play the game! Come on SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!! Atleast you got a playoff game with 3-7 record!

Dad and his friends were chanting 1 more when I came off the field like the did for Tebow.:cool: Anyway, we are going to Pigeon Forge this weekend. He said I could bring my gf :p. I think we are staying at that indoor waterpark hotel. I can't wait to see her in a bikini ! Can you say, WOW!! :eek: Maybe we could go by Nike outlet for some offseason training gear.

he was chanting 1 more for a loss or another excuse

Your cat thats your life will look pretty funny in a bikini!!

I gotta hand it to ya man... that's a cute kitty.

GF pics or GTFO.

Guest StoneyCalhoun

I can not believe some of you still take this seriously.

Thanks for the laughs southbound!

Guest StoneyCalhoun
GF pics or GTFO.

Stripes the cat must be present to confirm identity.

Coomes Center Group Exercise Schedule/AHS Football off season workouts

4pm Jazzersize

5pm Sweating to the Oldies with Richard Simmons

6pm Chair Aerobics for the physical challenged

7pm ZUMBA for the really tough guys in Abingdon

personal trainers may not be a bad idea for ole southbound. I understand where he is coming from on this one. EVERYONE KNOWS that if you arent good at something all you have to do is find someone who is to teach you and wham bam thank ya mam you're a football ledgend. Im proud of ya southbound, do your thang (even if she is 12) hahaha just kidding.

Coomes Center Group Exercise Schedule/AHS Football off season workouts

4pm Jazzersize

5pm Sweating to the Oldies with Richard Simmons

6pm Chair Aerobics for the physical challenged

7pm ZUMBA for the really tough guys in Abingdon

Thats far too rigorous, Jazzersize from 4:30-4:45 then off to the warm tub(dont want to over do it)

No Lance remember he said it was $20 HANDSHAKES and free fries at MCDS!! THats why Richlands wins all those games. THey may even give 20 to the opposing team to stop them from scoring. Maybe he was jealous he missed his free fries! :p

Mannn, I've told you guys that we don't fool around with Mickey D's, we go all out when paying off our players and the other teams by getting them the Hardee's 1/3 pound thick burger and sometimes the 6 dollar burger and if they play really well, we may even throw in some onion rings and a hand made thick shake.......yum yum !

We also have checked on getting the chick from Biggest looser as their personal trainer, we spare no expense !

Which one is she?

fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg