Who is your Super Bowl winner as it stands now?

Ryan4VT

Guest The Variable
I'd actually like to see that one.

I dont know why. They already played this year and it was not an entertaining game because it was so incredibly predictable. Not to mention, its Dallas. If this was 1993 Dallas, I would be all for it (except that I hate both the Cowboys and the Patriots). Aside from Ware and Lee on the D and Whiten and Murray on the O, there is really nothing inspiring about Dallas.

edit. This post comes off a lot more sarcastic than intended. I am legitimately asking why would it be nice to see Dallas play anyone in the Super Bowl? Are you a fan?

I dont know why. They already played this year and it was not an entertaining game because it was so incredibly predictable. Not to mention, its Dallas. If this was 1993 Dallas, I would be all for it (except that I hate both the Cowboys and the Patriots). Aside from Ware and Lee on the D and Whiten and Murray on the O, there is really nothing inspiring about Dallas.

edit. This post comes off a lot more sarcastic than intended. I am legitimately asking why would it be nice to see Dallas play anyone in the Super Bowl? Are you a fan?

Yes.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan, since I was little. I didn't think it was too sarcastic, lots of people don't like Dallas, lol. I just think that it might be different if they played in the Super Bowl. I have a lot of Patriots-loving friends and we pick on each other a lot.

Packers vs Patriots. Pack 34-31.

But wouldn't it be fun if the Broncos somehow made the playoffs and got on a run and made it to the big game. 2 weeks of Tim Tebow talk. I'm not a Broncos fan, but you gotta like Tebow. If more of NFL players had his attitude, it would be a better game!

Dallas will be no where near a super bowl this year! They couldn't beat my momma playing football. Packers win it all!!!!!!!! and I'm not a Packer fan. Just telling it like it is baby.

Cool_Story_Bro_Tell_it_again.jpg

But wouldn't it be fun if the Broncos somehow made the playoffs and got on a run and made it to the big game. 2 weeks of Tim Tebow talk. I'm not a Broncos fan, but you gotta like Tebow. If more of NFL players had his attitude, it would be a better game!

That would be good if the Broncos would make it that far to the Big Game. The NFL would be so much better off if they had Tebow's attitude all right. We don't need to have thugs or gangsters in there. They are giving the sport a really bad name. I just don't understand why people continue to dislike Tebow......