Radford vs Graham

RCITYHOO

Was told today Radford and Graham will faceoff in the 1st round of Fort Chiswell Christmas tournment. should be a good game!

Radford is usually pretty awesome in single A.... I hope Graham can make a good game of it. Who else is in the christmas tournament?

i was under the impression Graham was pretty well loaded this year.

There a solid underrated team this year, but not loaded. They will be loaded when gray baker, zach proffit,tony hood, corey coppola, and colby hill are all juniors and seniors. That will be the best year for the gmen to make a state championship run! mark my words

There a solid underrated team this year, but not loaded. They will be loaded when gray baker, zach proffit,tony hood, corey coppola, and colby hill are all juniors and seniors. That will be the best year for the gmen to make a state championship run! mark my words

Hey cool that out. I already posted that in another thread

state championship run lmao

Your words are marked...but D-2 has some really good teams in BBall at the state level....Graham will learn soon enough just how good D-2 is in all sports....Graham can't expect to drop down and make an impact at the single A level.

They may not make it out of the MED.... Fort has a very solid team this year... big and physical style of play.

hey now, don't brush it off just yet. With the way those boys lit up richlands with 3's and everything else, i don't know that anyone would be shocked.

hope they don't expect to see any zone in the tournment cause radford is in your face man def.

Your words are marked...but D-2 has some really good teams in BBall at the state level....Graham will learn soon enough just how good D-2 is in all sports....Graham can't expect to drop down and make an impact at the single A level.

They may not make it out of the MED.... Fort has a very solid team this year... big and physical style of play.

Im talking in a few years, not this year. Im saying in two years Graham will be a great basketball team! They have a lot of freshman and sophomores that are playing the majority of the minutes and they have already proved they are no pushover. It will be the same as when graham was full of sophmores a few years ago and went 4-18 and in two years was 18-4 or something close. coach carlock will develop these players, they just need time. and the middle school team went 22-2 this year which means they will have some solid talent coming up

Im talking in a few years, not this year. Im saying in two years Graham will be a great basketball team! They have a lot of freshman and sophomores that are playing the majority of the minutes and they have already proved they are no pushover. It will be the same as when graham was full of sophmores a few years ago and went 4-18 and in two years was 18-4 or something close. coach carlock will develop these players, they just need time. and the middle school team went 22-2 this year which means they will have some solid talent coming up

Coach Carlock will develop these players????????

I'll hold my comments.

In a few years, Graham will be nowhere close to the level of Radford....no offense, just being realistic.