Bobby Wyatt

fieldgeneral

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Wyatt will be the next HC for PV now.

I hope he does well...I've always liked Coach Wyatt....known him since i was in 8th grade...look forward to seeing what happens now.

Some folks are saying things about tazewell football that have no idea what they are talking about. Tazewell football will be just fine. They are trying very hard to make things workout for the school and team.

Some folks are saying things about tazewell football that have no idea what they are talking about. Tazewell football will be just fine. They are trying very hard to make things workout for the school and team.

and some folks can't see the forest for the trees.

Well speaking as a Graham fan, please keep doing what you are doing. Were guaranteed at least 1 win a year.....

as of right now, according to PV's strength coach, they have finished interviews but haven't named a head coach yet. the names i've heard that have applied for the job are bobby wyatt, randy sparks, and a couple of assistants on last year's team.

Guest king kone
And Tazewell and Richlands will no longer get the Graham defectors with Coach Williams as our new coach....we lost a lot of talent to the other 2 county schools with the prior regime...

Ha ha......

And Tazewell and Richlands will no longer get the Graham defectors with Coach Williams as our new coach....we lost a lot of talent to the other 2 county schools with the prior regime...

i think you're underestimating Richlands' recruiting skills.

Who transferred from Graham to Richlands? I know the Lockhart kid went from Tazewell to Richlands but I can't recall any others.

Skylar Bunker, the kid from Bluefield, and of course the johnson brothers.

I thought the Johnsons were from Big Creek, WV and the Flack kid was from Bluefield, WV. I am sure Mance would take several from Tazewell or Graham though, lots of good football players just happened to be in poor programs in recent years. I am sure that is why Bunker left the G-men.

lots of good football players just happened to be in poor programs in recent years. I am sure that is why Bunker left the G-men.

It wasn't that the program had dropped, it was because of who was leading the program in the wrong direction...

Didn't the Bunker kid start out in Richlands, come to Graham and then go back to Richlands?

Yes he did. Also, "The kid from Bluefield" D.J. Flack moved with his mom who is from Richlands.