Voice of the G-Men

CPF

I'd like to take a moment and welcome back our old friend Kes Blackwell as the new voice of the Graham G-Men. Thank you to Glynn Carlock for making this happen. Let the good times roll again.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
I was informed listening to the radio today that Bluefield's new voice this year would be Brock Matthews.

Heard that on the HS football commercial. What happened to Bob Redd and Larry Whatshisname? I know Bob, he's a really nice guy...don't know anything about Brock Matthews, has he called football before? He obviously has a good "radio voice", but will that translate to doing a good job? I know I say it every year, but I miss Jim Nelson.

Heard that on the HS football commercial. What happened to Bob Redd and Larry Whatshisname? I know Bob, he's a really nice guy...don't know anything about Brock Matthews, has he called football before? He obviously has a good "radio voice", but will that translate to doing a good job? I know I say it every year, but I miss Jim Nelson.

Is Nelson still doing the Princeton games?

I'm not sure why Bob and Larry are not doing the games this year. I hate to see them leave the air. I've met Bob a few times myself and he is indeed very nice. On the other hand Brock Matthews actually called Bluefield games with Fred Persinger II back in 2003 and did a respectable job. I believe he'll do good.

I'm not sure why Bob and Larry are not doing the games this year. I hate to see them leave the air. I've met Bob a few times myself and he is indeed very nice. On the other hand Brock Matthews actually called Bluefield games with Fred Persinger II back in 2003 and did a respectable job. I believe he'll do good.

Check that it was Brian Grant not Brock Matthews that called games with Fred Persinger II back in 2003. Don't know what I was thinking. Still I've heard of Brock Matthews and he appeared to have a good radio voice in the h.s football commercial. I'm confident though that they picked the right candidate for the job.

Yeah, they could have picked Mike Baker.

Sir, if I may gently share with you what I hope will resonant with you in your concerns with Mr. Baker.

Let it go and let God help you overcome this anger, so it will not define you. This is not healthy for you physically or spiritually. Hate never defines the other person, only ourselves when we give it room to grow.

I know neither you or Mr. Baker, but am praying for you both.

Life has many choices---eternity two