New Week = New Focus

southbound

I thought I would never admit this but here it is: now that I am grown up, I regret not playing football. Coaches begged me to play but I was too busy to. But, I do recall those classic JV games of watching the Falcons lay the smack down on other teams. Classic JV Falcon Football is simple, we use multiple athletes that showcase their speed and talent and put the ball in the end zone. Classic JV Falcon Football games were my favorite and I loved watching them. I hear this years group is something special. I haven't got a chance to see them because after taking a year off, I am back at highlands and have a Monday night class.:(

This is priceless.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
I thought I would never admit this but here it is: now that I am grown up, I regret not playing football. Coaches begged me to play but I was too busy to. But, I do recall those classic JV games of watching the Falcons lay the smack down on other teams. Classic JV Falcon Football is simple, we use multiple athletes that showcase their speed and talent and put the ball in the end zone. Classic JV Falcon Football games were my favorite and I loved watching them. I hear this years group is something special. I haven't got a chance to see them because after taking a year off, I am back at highlands and have a Monday night class.:(
Do wah wah?

Have to agree with Stu bean on this one many JV programs are subpar at best and the kids don't develop until great coaches get a hold on them. Holston has been a great example of that with Coach Matlock showing success on the varsity level. Just for curiosity sake, what is "classic Falcon Jv ball"?

Have to call you out on that one, your good coach there plays varsity kids down on JV. I witnessed that myself last year at my sons game. So he gets them at JV level.

They maybe are . . . but I don't think they've ever beat my Falcons or if they have it was before I was born. I've never seen it.

The last time that PH beat you guys was in 2004. PH dominated Abingdon in the 90's, taking every game except for '91 and '95, and PH also won the 2000 game.

So let's see here, if 2004 was before you were born, that would make you 7 years old.

That explains a lot. Doesn't it everyone?!

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

PH was either 8-2 or 7-3 against AHS from 90-99....not sure about 91, but they dId lose in 92 and 95....I think maybe the 93 and 94 games were close...but PH won others handily.....

The last time that PH beat you guys was in 2004. PH dominated Abingdon in the 90's, taking every game except for '91 and '95, and PH also won the 2000 game.

So let's see here, if 2004 was before you were born, that would make you 7 years old.

That explains a lot. Doesn't it everyone?!

Yes it does rebel!!

Ok guys, name one sport they beat us in the past 7 years? Not One! We dominated them in every sport while I was at Abingdon and continue now to do the same. So enough about patrick henry. Vols, I know you have an "arse fetish" so when we play you guys in November I will be sure to wear tight jeans so you can enjoy my sexy view. . .:eek:

Ps: Another reason your males are known as the "candies" . . .:p:eek::p;):rolleyes::)

Edited by Falconman

Ok guys, name one sport they beat us in the past 7 years? Not One! We dominated them in every sport while I was at Abingdon and continue now to do the same. So enough about patrick henry. Vols, I know you have an "arse fetish" so when we play you guys in November I will be sure to wear tight jeans so you can enjoy my sexy view. . .:eek:

so by this it took you 7 years to finish highschool that explains a lot.

Ps: Another reason your males are known as the "candies" . . .:p:eek::p;):rolleyes::)

I agree FM, its funny how Marion guys are "funny" on here:p

No you Blowtard! He said they won in 2004, so DO THE FREAKING MATH, You DUMB ARSE!:eek:

sorry i gave you a years credit if they won in 04 that would mean it took you 8 years sorry for the mistake in math. lol

your mom really likes our males "candy"

Where does Marion get the nerve to talk to Abingdon like that? You guys win one game last year and think you have the right?:mad: Notice, you don't want to talk about any other sport. What happened to ya candies in baseball? You know it, a FALCON SMACK DOWN!:eek: Tennis? You know it, a FALCON SMACK DOWN! You will get your chance there candy canes, but this week the Falcons will focus on dominated the Rebels and you'all try to beat a school of 200.:)

Where does Marion get the nerve to talk to Abingdon like that? You guys win one game last year and think you have the right?:mad: Notice, you don't want to talk about any other sport. What happened to ya candies in baseball? You know it, a FALCON SMACK DOWN!:eek: Tennis? You know it, a FALCON SMACK DOWN! You will get your chance there candy canes, but this week the Falcons will focus on dominated the Rebels and you'all try to beat a school of 200.:)

I agree FM, we are focused baby. Dad said thats only way Marion competes is to play small schools. . . . Wimps! Stripes could beat that team.:D

We beat you all for the district title in soccer last year. Some of the Falcon soccer moms came over to the Hurricane side to chat. They seemed "blown away" and said they weren`t used to real men. :rolleyes:

Historically, we've owned you in baseball and last year was no different. Finally realized why, its because of all the "switch hitters" you have in that town. They can't focus on "hitting" the "right thing" at the right time.

Historically, we've owned you in baseball and last year was no different. Finally realized why, its because of all the "switch hitters" you have in that town. They can't focus on "hitting" the "right thing" at the right time.

i didnt have a problem "hitting the right thing" just ask your mommy