anyone have any .223 ammo for sale?

Lance

I work in the sporting goods dept at walmart and we can not get it we have ordered and ordered the stuff and last week they sent 30 boxes the first boxes we had gotten in over a month and one guy bought every box before we could even get them stocked when we called to see if we could get anymore they said atleast a month before we would see 1 box.

I work in the sporting goods dept at walmart and we can not get it we have ordered and ordered the stuff and last week they sent 30 boxes the first boxes we had gotten in over a month and one guy bought every box before we could even get them stocked when we called to see if we could get anymore they said atleast a month before we would see 1 box.

great...I just took the mini 14 out and shot 300+ rounds the other day...didn't realize it was going to be a pain in the ass to get more ammo like this or i would have just shot the 22....pisses me off.

side note,in case anyone is looking for some.... i just picked up a couple of 30 round clips from Midway USA for $11 each...they have a limit of 2 per customer but at least you can get them.

great...I just took the mini 14 out and shot 300+ rounds the other day...didn't realize it was going to be a pain in the ass to get more ammo like this or i would have just shot the 22....pisses me off.

22 shells are almost as hard to get as 223 for us anyway way to many people buying in bulk right now to keep up with the supply.

22 shells are almost as hard to get as 223 for us anyway way to many people buying in bulk right now to keep up with the supply.

yeah they are not as expensive though...223 and 556 are through the roof right now....sucks

I'd hit up the flea markets. I go to the big one near Bluff City on 11E called Tri Cities Flea Market. There's a few booths inside that sell ammo and such and usually someone outside with a table set up selling different kinds of ammo. Prices I've seen there aren't that bad either. Bound to find something at nearly any good sized flea market.

Edited by ThomasDenton

Should have picked up the cases and found someone to reload for you...or you could get a press and learn to reload your own.

Should have picked up the cases and found someone to reload for you...or you could get a press and learn to reload your own.

hindsight...whats that they say about it?

Good price on these AR-15 mags considering the current situation. http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/dh-5-56-30rd-aluminum-mag.html

$16.99

Out of stock hahaha. Also a little inside info if anyone is looking for any 223 ammo be at the CPH walmart wednesday morning around 7 am a little birdy told me should be about 25 boxes show up.