Bluefield vs. Wyoming East

beaverbaseball

HUGE game tonight. Winner goes to state, loser goes home. This will be the third meeting between the teams with Bluefield winning the first by 21, and the second by only 2 (on a controversial call). Wishing the best for the Beavers tonight and hoping they can punch that #1 seed ticket upstate. Every team still alive in "AA" besides Bluefield will be pulling for Wyoming East tonight. Let's go Beavers!

HUGE game tonight. Winner goes to state, loser goes home. This will be the third meeting between the teams with Bluefield winning the first by 21, and the second by only 2 (on a controversial call). Wishing the best for the Beavers tonight and hoping they can punch that #1 seed ticket upstate. Every team still alive in "AA" besides Bluefield will be pulling for Wyoming East tonight. Let's go Beavers!

Is the game at the armory? What time is tipoff?

Thanks

Thanks for the updates man!

Happy to do it!

I gotta admit I've been going to Bluefield High School football and basketball games for years and I'm a '95 alum. I'm extremely disappointed in student support for the teams for a hoigh school that has over 500 enrollment. The student section was about 50-60 kids last night for Bluefield, but so was the Wyoming East students that traveled down. The WE section was more energetic and louder I thought last night for most of the game.

Even during the last few home football games this past season I don't remember seeing a student section at all and the home crowd seemed dead.

What's happening to school spirit?

What's happening to school spirit?

It's been non existent for Bluefield since my graduating class of 07. I hope they load the students up and fill all the buses for the game(s) next week. Princeton took 12 busses up today. Unfortunately I doubt we will fill half of that.