Scrimmages/Benefits/Jamborees

coachm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richlands-state title worthy?!....GW state semi appearance?!---This is what I meant. Just think its a little early for playoff predictions considering were are still a week and half from week 1! And no i'm not a Falcon fan @2dalejrfanz haha.

I don't read it as " will be" but as if they do the right things, optimistic opinion, I think we all have them right now, whether they will be or not. Have to read the whole quote.

I don't read it as " will be" but as if they do the right things, optimistic opinion, I think we all have them right now, whether they will be or not. Have to read the whole quote.

That's more of what I was going for. I just worded it oddly. Lol.

Every team and their fans should have winning state on their minds. That is the main goal!:cool:

Richlands-state title worthy?!....GW state semi appearance?!---This is what I meant. Just think its a little early for playoff predictions considering were are still a week and half from week 1! And no i'm not a Falcon fan @2dalejrfanz haha.

The quote you referenced was one I had pulled from VaPreps--I wasn't at the scrimmage,

but the person writing the observations must have been. Will say this though, I liked his analysis.

Life has many choices---eternity two