If you build it, they will come.

GMan

Good stuff here Jeff!
I kinda went into hiding after basketball season ended and then when I got word about the WVP site being shut down I figured it was a sign to step away from the message board scene. Then I got bored and tried converting BR's old basketball board into a message board to where everyone could start over at but no one has showed up. So I decided to venture out to see where everyone else has landed and it seems like everyone is splitting there post between here, TGC's message board, and BGN's boards.
It's really a shame with what Swann allowed to happen over there. His words are "he wasn't working for Rivals no more" so basically he had no use for the board no more, which I think is totally unfair to all the folks who posted over there. Especially for it to shut down without warning to anyone so some kinda changes could be made in preparation for the shut down.
Either way, rumor is Swann has plans on doing something else in the future, I hope no one goes to whatever he plans on doing.
I'll do my best to help post here and spread the word about SWVAsports and get some more WV flow through here.
Thanks for your efforts my friend.