richlands vs lb what really happened

oldfalcon56

I think to say SWVA 2A football is "dying" is a little harsh. 2A isint on the same quality level as 1A but there are some solid 2A teams. Overall I think it takes more to be successful on the 2A level and the SWVA teams in general are behind the rest of the state and behind the top 1A teams for that matter.

Baker & Staton were out & LB has a monster team this year.  Thompson's another Adam Wright. Everything lined up to make what might've been a battle a blowout.

The team didn't leave the field before the game ended.Maybe a couple of sideline guys started towards the locker room early????

The better team won hands down.  No excuses.  LB is the real deal.  They have a great QB and RB.  There defense is one of the better defenses i have seen since Poquoson.  I would really like to see the team that beats them if they do get beat.  Yes we were missing some key people.  To answer the question nobody left the sidelines before the game was over.  The only player that left the field was Zeke Vance and he was getting checked out by the EMT's for a injury suffered in the 2nd quarter.  

Heard that RHS pulled there team off the field before the game was over. Any truth, if so why?

I was there and NO, that never happened!  We got beat by a better team. Richlands had a lot of injuries, but even if everyone had been healthy, LB would have won. They are for real this year. And the RB they had, looked like D1 material.

The better team won hands down.  No excuses.  LB is the real deal.  They have a great QB and RB.  There defense is one of the better defenses i have seen since Poquoson.  I would really like to see the team that beats them if they do get beat.  Yes we were missing some key people.  To answer the question nobody left the sidelines before the game was over.  The only player that left the field was Zeke Vance and he was getting checked out by the EMT's for a injury suffered in the 2nd quarter.  

Northside will beat LB by 3-4 scores and William Byrd will play them even.