Top Senior Football Players in SWVA

wave316

As we are planning our 4th Annual FCA Va versus Tenn All -Star Senior Bowl in Bristol at Va High this year, please share top football players in SWVA who are non basketball players. Game is scheduled to be played on Sunday, December 15th at 2pm.

Justin Brown (VHS) and Logan Honaker (JB) immediately came to mind; would love to see a backfield with those two

I think Honaker is just a junior this year.

Some from Battle that I can think of might be Justin Stoots (FB), Josh Matney (WB), Carter Harlow (HB), Matthew Chapman (FB), Chase Hileman (G), and Samuel Martin (C ). Not sure if any of them plays basketball or not.

Steven Stacy from Hurley 6'3 325lbs. OL/DL

Steve is doubled team on every defensive play.

Steven Stacy from Hurley 6'3 325lbs. OL/DL

Steve is doubled team on every defensive play.

Is Steven a senior?

Jason Prater-Northwood

The Bise boys-Northwood

Chege-Northwood

Shane Milhorne-Holston

Carter Harlow-Battle

Sam Martin-Battle

Matt Chapman-Battle

Way too many good players to remember all the names!

Are any of these guys basketball players?

Coleman Thomas.  D1

Coleman would be a fine addition to any all-star type team and is most deserving.  My guess is, Tennessee would not allow him to play in any games outside the parameters of the season and post-season.  He begins classes at UT in January and would probably not choose to play anyway given Fort will most likely be playing for at least another month. 

Steven Peoples would be a fine addition to any post-season team as well but he plays basketball.

Coleman would be a fine addition to any all-star type team and is most deserving.  My guess is, Tennessee would not allow him to play in any games outside the parameters of the season and post-season.  He begins classes at UT in January and would probably not choose to play anyway given Fort will most likely be playing for at least another month. 

Steven Peoples would be a fine addition to any post-season team as well but he plays basketball.

Coleman was invited to The Offense-Defense All-American Bowl in Orlando, FL and The Chesapeake Bowl in MD. UT doesn't recommend him to play in any of these bowls. But didn't tell him he couldn't play. FWIW 

As we are planning our 4th Annual FCA Va versus Tenn All -Star Senior Bowl in Bristol at Va High this year, please share top football players in SWVA who are non basketball players. Game is scheduled to be played on Sunday, December 15th at 2pm.

This is a bad date.State championships will be played the day before,some of your best players will not be available to play.

This is a bad date.State championships will be played the day before,some of your best players will not be available to play.

State championships were moved back a week later than last yr....for why we don't know. The date of Sat December 21st was a bad date as well as folks will be celebrating Christmas get togethers, church events, shopping ,etc... My thought was to do a Spring game but it got voted down...