I've been checking out two WV message boards...

GMan

Sounds to me like very few folks think Bluefield can beat Wayne...matter of fact, most think Wayne will win in a blow out.

http://www.wvtailgatecentral.com/forum_tgc/index.php/board,1.0.html

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2546

Never seen a #1 ranked Bluefield team as this big of an underdog playing at home...

I think that Coach Simon and his staff relish the underdog status.  It gives them and the team extra motivation.  Hopefully they play to their capabilities on Friday.  I don't look for the game to be a blow out either way.  Should be a good one.  I have also seen the posts on wvtailgatecentral and most everyone thinks it will be Wayne winning and claiming the #1 seed going into the playoffs.

i believe that this is the best bluefield team that i have seen in in a while. good passing game, theu run the jet sweep better than anybody that i have watched, and their fullback is the real deal. i like the beavers at home to break the streak.

Wayne is the two-time defending state champs, won 32-straight games, and beaten Bluefield the last two meetings by a combined score of 99-17. Why wouldn't people be picking Wayne and Wayne by a lot, especially those that haven't seen Beaver play this season? Bluefield will taking the field on Friday night with not only the #1 playoff seed on the line, but the pride and respect they have lost in recent match-ups with Wayne. Predictions are meaningless with the two teams little more than 48 hours from strapping it on and going head-to-head. It's time for this current group of Beavers to earn their respect and doing so starts Friday. You cannot live on the past when you weren't a part of the past successes; you have to play your way into the tradition and leave your legacy.

Wayne is the two-time defending state champs, won 32-straight games, and beaten Bluefield the last two meetings by a combined score of 99-17. Why wouldn't people be picking Wayne and Wayne by a lot, especially those that haven't seen Beaver play this season? Bluefield will taking the field on Friday night with not only the #1 playoff seed on the line, but the pride and respect they have lost in recent match-ups with Wayne. Predictions are meaningless with the two teams little more than 48 hours from strapping it on and going head-to-head. It's time for this current group of Beavers to earn their respect and doing so starts Friday. You cannot live on the past when you weren't a part of the past successes; you have to play your way into the tradition and leave your legacy.

What Bluefield Rules said +1 +1. I still like Bluefield this year its their time. I am getting wagers on WVtailgatecentral.