Radford

wave316

Unless they have improved A LOT from last season then you're wrong. No way they beat Fort in Round 2 but I could see them beating Holston in the opening round. Holston has been inconsistent all season(all of the Hogo teams have been).

Unless they have improved A LOT from last season then you're wrong. No way they beat Fort in Round 2 but I could see them beating Holston in the opening round. Holston has been inconsistent all season(all of the Hogo teams have been).

They have gotten better at seasonds end...they held Giles to 14 points just losing 14 to 7....think they have the potential to beat you if you don't bring your A game!

If holston gets in gear,they are hard to stop..they showed it on the first drive at chilhowie..but just laid down..playin at home will help gettin them in gear

True...But it appears the Hogo is down this yr..Wish the Cavs the best!

I certainly disagree with your assessment of our team.  I think Radford maybe talented but somewhat overrated. Giles isn't a typical Giles team.   I think being at home is going to make all the difference.  This isn't Coach Matlock's first time in the playoffs.  He will have his troops ready.  Better get there early because Damascus will be rocking!  Go Cavs.

I certainly disagree with your assessment of our team.  I think Radford maybe talented but somewhat overrated. Giles isn't a typical Giles team.   I think being at home is going to make all the difference.  This isn't Coach Matlock's first time in the playoffs.  He will have his troops ready.  Better get there early because Damascus will be rocking!  Go Cavs.

LOL! No, not your typical Giles team. I guess Giles was lucky to be 10-0 and #1 seed.;) Radford has improved a lot since the beginning of the season. Radford has improved enough that I think they are one of the two lower seeds THAT CAN WIN this week. I'm not saying 100% will win but it won't be a surprise if Radford wins. I think that Galax and Radford are 2 tough 1st. round draws and maybe Burton but Clintwood beat them fairly easy earlier in the year so I'm assuming the same this Friday.  I think if J I Burton could have played the #4, #6, #7 and maybe #8 seed that I would have Burton playing spoiler this week but Clintwood has had their number in the last 5-6 meetings.

I just think that Holston and GW have their hands full this Friday. I do wish Holston the best this Friday and I hope they bring home the win.

Giles is pretty dang good. You can ask Christainsburg or Blacksburg and 8 other teams they played this year (including Galax) they are for real. Not in no way saying Radford wins this game BUT not saying we will lose either. Good luck and pray everyone stays healthy should be a very good game.

I certainly disagree with your assessment of our team.  I think Radford maybe talented but somewhat overrated. Giles isn't a typical Giles team.   I think being at home is going to make all the difference.  This isn't Coach Matlock's first time in the playoffs.  He will have his troops ready.  Better get there early because Damascus will be rocking!  Go Cav

NOT SO FAST!  Radford will win because of the competition they have played this year versus what Holston has played.  

The Cavs have been up and down all season, as has every other team in the district. The Chilhowie wouldn't finish any higher than 3rd in the BDD, MD, MED, SWD and no better than 2nd in the CD, and Chilhowie beat Holston by 2 TDs last week.   Holston is inconsistent, they had good games against Chilhowie, Marion and GW but barely beating a pitiful TS team and a well below average NW team show it. Up and Down. Not trying to put down the Cavaliers, they have had a solid season but Giles would blow Holston away, Radford played with them. Even if this Giles team isn't exactly dominant they are still a very good team and the #1 AA West team.

# 24 Sugar Shane is as tough a player that i've seen in a real long time. He is one of those players that could have played 40 years ago, seemed to keep his mouth shut and played as hard as ANYONE i've seen in years. Congrats to this kid on a great year and i wish him the best in whatever he does from here.