Automotive Service??

Where does everyone get there vehicle service, what are the best deals in town? I recently bought a vehicle from Bill Cole Automall and they seemed great! I get a 10/100000 mile warranty through the Bill Cole Advantage plus 3 free oil changes and 1 free tire rotation for the 1st year of my services, I also got introduced to there service manager and he explained some things to me, overall a great experience, but i wanted to know where the great deals in the Bluefield/Princeton area are? Don't say Walmart or some random Quick Lube because i don't trust those people for some reason

Lol Wish I had that ability, i've done small small repairs, but with how "computerized" everything is now in cars, that im too scared to mess something up, Especially how expensive everything is! Thanks for the feedback though!

i was way over due for an oil change once in my full size blazer and ran it through the walmart ...the next time i went to change it myself, which is what i usually do...and i couldn't get the oil filter off. It was like someone put it on there with an impact wrench.

I called walmart and they actually sent someone to my house to remove it with some sort of tool...they ended up cutting it off...luckily the purple mark they put on the filter when they changed it was still intact and they looked at it and said "yep, that's our work" and acted like it happens all the time.

I never went back....never will.

Where does everyone get there vehicle service, what are the best deals in town? I recently bought a vehicle from Bill Cole Automall and they seemed great! I get a 10/100000 mile warranty through the Bill Cole Advantage plus 3 free oil changes and 1 free tire rotation for the 1st year of my services, I also got introduced to there service manager and he explained some things to me, overall a great experience, but i wanted to know where the great deals in the Bluefield/Princeton area are? Don't say Walmart or some random Quick Lube because i don't trust those people for some reason

Not gonna lie...I take my vehicles back to the dealership to have them serviced/worked on.  1) Wife's vehicle is an Audi and there aren't too many folks around here that will work on them...or even change the oil...plus she bought the Audi care which covers all normal maintenance; 2)  I too got a great warranty on my Acura (10 year/200,000 miles through the dealer), I'd prefer that if anything ever goes wrong, they will have been the only ones working on it.; 3)  The dealerships are equipped to handle any issue your car may have, plus, if they mess it up, they can fix it on their dime, whereas, if I dicked something up, it would cost me.

Yes, its a bit of a pain in the butt to have to take both vehicles to Roanoke but its worth it in my opinion...Duncan Acura/Audi...ask for Scott or Jim!!!

Not gonna lie...I take my vehicles back to the dealership to have them serviced/worked on. 1) Wife's vehicle is an Audi and there aren't too many folks around here that will work on them...or even change the oil...plus she bought the Audi care which covers all normal maintenance; 2) I too got a great warranty on my Acura (10 year/200,000 miles through the dealer), I'd prefer that if anything ever goes wrong, they will have been the only ones working on it.; 3) The dealerships are equipped to handle any issue your car may have, plus, if they mess it up, they can fix it on their dime, whereas, if I dicked something up, it would cost me.

Yes, its a bit of a pain in the butt to have to take both vehicles to Roanoke but its worth it in my opinion...Duncan Acura/Audi...ask for Scott or Jim!!!

Same, but for my less prestigious automobiles.

My wife's last vehicle was an acura, we always took it to Cole Honda which I didn't know until we bought the car that Honda and Acura are the same brand so they are qualified to service them, we never had a bit of trouble, which is why I bought my vehicle there last week. I highly recommend them, Mark Tibbs was service manager at Honda, Last week the service manager I spoke to was AJ Jeffries, he said he used to play football at Graham

My wife's last vehicle was an acura, we always took it to Cole Honda which I didn't know until we bought the car that Honda and Acura are the same brand so they are qualified to service them, we never had a bit of trouble, which is why I bought my vehicle there last week. I highly recommend them, Mark Tibbs was service manager at Honda, Last week the service manager I spoke to was AJ Jeffries, he said he used to play football at Graham

Yes, I knew that about Cole being able to service the Acura...Scott and Jim both told me that and I told them I'd rather bring it to Roanoke.

In the beginning, Cole was real good about servicing my Nissan when I had it. But for some reason, after a while, it seemed like it was too much trouble for them to service the car I bought from them...scheduling a service became difficult, and when they did service it, at inconvenient times for me, they would always tell me that I needed this or had to replace that, etc.... Finally, I said to myself "no more".  Too bad that the service department cost the dealership a repeat customer...

I've never had an issue with Duncan.  When I call them to make an appointment, they never have an issue scheduling me on a day when I can take it down there.  Service is done as requested and they never try to "add on" issues like Cole did.

Show off 

Not gonna lie...I take my vehicles back to the dealership to have them serviced/worked on.  1) Wife's vehicle is an Audi and there aren't too many folks around here that will work on them...or even change the oil...plus she bought the Audi care which covers all normal maintenance; 2)  I too got a great warranty on my Acura (10 year/200,000 miles through the dealer), I'd prefer that if anything ever goes wrong, they will have been the only ones working on it.; 3)  The dealerships are equipped to handle any issue your car may have, plus, if they mess it up, they can fix it on their dime, whereas, if I dicked something up, it would cost me.