Round 2 Updates Thread

Ryan4VT

1 of Honakers announcers is really putn down Honakers QB.   way out of line imo

sounds like a disgruntled has-been fan, not an announcer.   If I offend anyone im really not sorry, the guy is a sorry excuse for an announcer.  The play by play guy is really good tho

I was listening to that crap as well. If I was that kid's Dad, I would want to set up a shoe factory in that dude's ass!!!

I was listening to that crap as well. If I was that kid's Dad, I would want to set up a shoe factory in that dude's ass!!!

damn right!   no excuse for that.   I don't care where you are from.  Its as bad as or worse than anything ive ever seen on here in terms of stuff directed at a player

Honaker/Covington game is pretty much over

5:48 left in the game, turnover on downs.   Cougars ball

Announcer #2(jackass) also has a serious crush on Haysi, keeps comparing Covington and their players to Haysi and apparently they come up short.

They also said Covington was running "magic tricks"   im literally lol'n as I type this.

they had a conversation earlier about speed and were comparing Covington to Haysi and said (im paraphrasing)  "Haysi has come right at you and tell you to stop them speed. While Covington has Tricky misdirection speed" that has nothing to do with speed, that's style/approach. Announcer #1 tried to steer the conversation in the right direction and #2(jackass) wouldn't have any of it.

Covington scored again     25-0