11/29-20 updates

VHSLhelper

Keep the spirit, but I'm watching the game and it's UGLY. Beaver looks like they are playing their first game ever as an organized team..

Unfortunately the last two games hinted that Bluefield may not make it to Wheeling. Turnovers, penalties, bad tackling, etc.

Hopefully they can at least make this game competitive.

Unfortunately the last two games hinted that Bluefield may not make it to Wheeling. Turnovers, penalties, bad tackling, etc.

Actually, I heard the same thing around Bluefield this past week. I see that Wayne is rolling all over Byrd in the other side of the bracket.

This is a product of the schedule being much weaker in recent years aided by teams like James Monroe, Richlands, etc. having teams well below their standards. Those 60+ point games look great, but hurt a team in the long run when facing better competition when execution and the mental aspect is at a premium.

Actually, I heard the same thing around Bluefield this past week. I see that Wayne is rolling all over Byrd in the other side of the bracket.

Whether it is Bluefield or Bridgeport in the finals, I see Wayne winning by 21 plus.

This is a product of the schedule being much weaker in recent years aided by teams like James Monroe, Richlands, etc. having teams well below their standards. Those 60+ point games look great, but hurt a team in the long run when facing better competition when execution and the mental aspect is at a premium.

Agreed.