8-29-14 Football Updates- Week 1

Ryan4VT

Unbelievable here!!!!! A great game has got ugly and as terrible a call as you will see. I never complain about refs because you get some calls and lose some but wow. A definite game changer. Refs need to let the players decide. Oh well

Unbelievable the refs at Legion--Richlands intercepts and they call the ball dead and give GC another play

mass confusion from the refs to the press box. Sidelide official on richlands side I believe might be one of the worst officials ive seen. The whole group needs to regroup and rem the fundamentals. I am also at the game but would like to know what the radio has to say....

Bluefield fans...going for 2 when you've scored 70 is why people hate you.

...and leaving your starters in last year until the final whistle, putting up 24 of your 38 up on 9th graders and then acting surprised that you lost is probably why there isn't a whole lot of love lost tonight either. 

...and leaving your starters in last year until the final whistle, putting up 24 of your 38 up on 9th graders and then acting surprised that you lost is probably why there isn't a whole lot of love lost tonight either.

I'm sorry that our teams fight until the final whistle.

Your morally bankrupt team scored a TD as time expired. Complete joke. I hope we hang 90 on you the next time your talent dries up, as it did in '01.