8-29-14 Football Updates- Week 1

Ryan4VT

I'm sorry that our teams fight until the final whistle.

Your morally bankrupt team scored a TD as time expired. Complete joke. I hope we hang 90 on you the next time your talent dries up, as it did in '01.

Again, if your coach is dense enough to seriously say this in a newspaper last season he probably deserved everything he got tonight...

Graham head coach Mike Williams said, “We’re going to take the weekend off, the players are and we’ll study the film, come in here Monday, lift the weights, hit practice, learn from it and move on. If you would have told me we’d score 38 (points) and lose, I’d be shocked.â€

Again, if your coach is dense enough to seriously say this in a newspaper last season he probably deserved everything he got tonight...

Graham head coach Mike Williams said, “We’re going to take the weekend off, the players are and we’ll study the film, come in here Monday, lift the weights, hit practice, learn from it and move on. If you would have told me we’d score 38 (points) and lose, I’d be shocked.â€

Hey, Al Groh once coached a team I cheered for. I know dense. ;)

Still a dirty way to play.

BTW...how've things been?

Gate City played a great game. I still think if the refs didn't bend us over on that INT that we would have taken that one in to score and with momentum on our side, I think we go on to win that game. Just one mans opinion.

I really thank the ban hammer needs to be lifted up off ole v-high boy...  He clearly didn't know the schools, he took the reply to smart ass comment to him so he replied with one himself!

I really thank the ban hammer needs to be lifted up off ole v-high boy... He clearly didn't know the schools, he took the reply to smart ass comment to him so he replied with one himself!

It wasn't the first response that got him. It was the 2nd and 3rd. Lol.