New uniforms this year

ThomasDenton

I think it was mentioned before, but Battle and Abingdon both have new uniforms this year and I really love them. The only complaint I have about Battle's is the Battle B on the helmets. It looks weird and out of place. With those uniforms, I'd have just left the logo off the helmet and only kept the stripes. I really like Abingdon's wing design too. So, are there any other teams this year with completely new uniforms?

Here's a tricities.com link to some pics from the JSB/AHS game where you can see the uniforms: http://www.tricities.com/gallery/collection_ebe2b25e-2fec-11e4-8c8c-001a4bcf6878.html

The B does look out of place Denton. Yellow B w/ yellow trim is too much. With a cool name like Battle I would just have "Battle" on the sides.

I saw a pic of Centrals and the # did look odd. Thay are an improvement over the original uniforms imo

I was a little worried about the gray being added to Battle's uniforms. I remember VHS's uniforms last year had to grow on me, but I kind of like it. As long as it isn't black. I remember at one point (may have been just before I started high school), Battle tried to replace the gold with silver in all their sports uniforms. The silver was then replaced at one point with black and neither lasted long. They then tried yellow as a new "gold" and it looked pretty good and has stuck since. This gray works better than I thought it would.

And I agree with Jethro, keeping those stripes and maybe outlining them with yellow while getting rid of the B would look good.

Northside gets at least one new set of Nike uniforms every year. Currently the varsity team has 48 uniform combos and they never wear the same combo twice in one season.

The players have their own fundraiser every year and the program lets them buy what they want. When they graduate they get to keep one of their jerseys.