Falcon Recovery

Falconman

Sup rbeast pointed out a mistake I made by double posting. Ended it with lmfao. Anyone who would make such a big deal of the double post is a f@gg@ t. Not very Politically correct, but what I think of people who try to pick on petty things and correct grammar

Whatever... Haters are going to get their minds blown this year. 4-1 loss to gate city was appropriate but closer than score. Wish the best to everyone. We will beat VHS AND TAZ IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. Young kids are getting comfortable. 6-1 when Richlands rolls into A-town not looking ahead... But can't wait

Southy. How is stripes? I know he is excited about new falcons. Flying under radar and beating teams by 4 touchdowns before Reed puts in JV. These games are not even close. Bring on the Richlands blowhards. Balance of power is slhifting. Abingdon beats Richlands by 3 touchdowns in 2 years

Southy. How is stripes? I know he is excited about new falcons. Flying under radar and beating teams by 4 touchdowns before Reed puts in JV. These games are not even close. Bring on the Richlands blowhards. Balance of power is slhifting. Abingdon beats Richlands by 3 touchdowns in 2 years

You sure about that? We play an awful lot of freshman and sophomore players...

Oh, and the QB you'll get in two years will pick you apart. Just a heads up. ;)

In your prior post you are looking forward & can not wait for 3 weeks. In the next post you change it to 2 years. We all have heard the same story year in & year out from Faggot Land I mean Falcon Land. 

One of these days.... Sometimes the moonshine is talking after a win on Friday night. Good win for Richlands this week. Hope falcons can hold it together in Lebanon this week. I have heard they are close to losing some kids (suspensions). Nothing serious but attitude issues

One of these days.... Sometimes the moonshine is talking after a win on Friday night. Good win for Richlands this week. Hope falcons can hold it together in Lebanon this week. I have heard they are close to losing some kids (suspensions). Nothing serious but attitude issues

That's not moonshine, brother. That's a team that has beaten some very legit teams, and should have beaten two more. 

Abingdon plays a very weak schedule. That is evidenced by the fact that as of last week they were the 14 seed in the AAA playoff picture, even with just one loss. 

" I have heard they are close to losing some kids (suspensions). Nothing serious but attitude issues"

Who you talking about Mountain man, Lebanon or Abingdon ?  I assume you are talking about the Falcons,  but you know what they say about assuming.

I meant I was sipping some moonshine on my Friday night post. Sort of like drinking the kool-aid.

Ryan it is obvious that you are a smart guy. The early schedule this year did not look bad until the wheels came off for Battle and Chilhowie. Normally two good teams.

I think we drop happy valley and Chilhowie for Blacksburg and christiansburg next year. Still be hard to make AAA Playoffs unless they were to run the table down here. Everyone knows that is nearly impossible

I meant I was sipping some moonshine on my Friday night post. Sort of like drinking the kool-aid.

Ryan it is obvious that you are a smart guy. The early schedule this year did not look bad until the wheels came off for Battle and Chilhowie. Normally two good teams.

I think we drop happy valley and Chilhowie for Blacksburg and christiansburg next year. Still be hard to make AAA Playoffs unless they were to run the table down here. Everyone knows that is nearly impossible

My bad. I saw the moonshine thing followed by the good win Richlands. I'm just so used to Richlands getting bashed, I assumed that it would be this way again. My apologies, sir. 

The unfortunate part of you guys being AAA is that you have no AAA competition down here, which translates to no playoff points. Surprising that the VHSL wouldn't let AHS play down.