Bluefield @ Richlands

Nadoball

I tend to agree with G-Man about Bluefield's ground game.  Speed kills, but when you combine with a 6'4" 235+ back to pound the middle, it becomes even more deadly.  Oh by the way the QB is a pretty good runner as well.

I am going to pick my Blues in this game.  Not a deference to the Beavers because they are a great team with a rich history and great coaching.  Three things have me picking the Blues:

Preparation---  I don't have to worry about this--Coach Mance and his staff will have the team prepared.

Motivation--- I don't have to worry about this--the Blues will be excited about this renewal, a home game against an o/s opponent.

Faith---  Fear makes you see what is against you--faith makes you see what is for you.  I am for the Blues because I have faith in the ability of the coaching staff, the work ethic of the team, and a trust that I see what is in them and not what is before them.

Had what I thought was the best homecoming parade crowd turnout I've seen in a while tonight. Hopefully that carries over to the game tomorrow. Attendance just hasn't been up to Richlanfs par the past couple years. We need to pack Ernie tomorrow night and cheer these boys to a hard fought W.

I hope the boys will have a big crowd also,  the kids deserve it !  Unfortunately I will be out of town and can't make it so i hope Ryan, Bluerazor and the rest of my Blues brothers ( saw a movie named that once...lol ) will be a little louder this week to help make up for me not being there !

Seen them both. Richlands prepares well and executes as practiced. Bluefield is stupid fast. Not only that, they have 4 real running threats on every play when you consider the QB and FB. The wildcard is the Richlands passing game. Given all that, I'm going 45-21 Bluefield.

BHC has Bluefield winning 42-14. I'm saying this now. It will not be that lopsided. We played without River last year and it was only 38-14. This game will be closer than most think. And I truly believe Richlands has a shot.

Bluefield has a starter at corner banged up and may not be 100% if he plays. Also, I'm hearing of a suspended starter for the Beavers at one of the skill positions.

The weather is going to take away any advantage either team has now. It's going to be a dog fight to the bitter end. Go Beavers!

Heard any more on those two?

We hung within 4 scores last year without our starting QB/DE and our RB was hurt. We are an all around better team this year, and this group is starting to gel.

I meant 4 scores as in anywhere from 8 points to 32 points lol

I've seen both teams play and I think talent wise bluefield is 3 td's better but I've seen mance beat teams that were better them in the past. It's hard to count him out anytime, but especially playing at home

We hung within 4 scores last year without our starting QB/DE and our RB was hurt. We are an all around better team this year, and this group is starting to gel.

Maybe Bluefield is a better all around team this year too.  We shall see