"Falcon Bell"

Falconman

Falcon Bell

This year, my Falcons have went through the state of Tennessee like Lebron went through Miami, getting wins and getting paid.  I don’t think there's a team in Tennessee who wants anymore of my Falcons.  We are finally back in the Commonwealth and look at this Lady in Lace waiting for us.  Yes, the Pioneers of Lebanon is just what we needed to  warm up for the kitty cats of VA High.  Don’t let the lace on their buckskin fool you, they do get up when they are playing the Falcons.  So in light of everything (the arse kickings in Tennessee, the fact the Pioneers “Get Up†for Falcons) I needed something to reassure me, Falconman, that we would win.  So, I made a little virtual trip on Google Maps from my brand new expensive I phone and guess what I seen?  Backwoods and broke back Lebanon has finally caught up with the 21st century.  According to my calculations and Google, they now have a Taco Bell.  That’s just what Coach Randy Reid needed as an omen for victory.  Warning to you Pioneers, no tacos for you so don’t show up.  After the dominating performance by my Falcons, the “Falcon Nation†is gonna invade and order some Victory Tacos in your town, in your Taco Bell!  Deal With IT! 

PS:  Southy and I will not autograph your buckskin! So Don't Show UP!!! Go Falcons!

First of all, some of you guys on here have no clue about football. Me and dad sit back and laugh at some of these comments. In response to my brother Falconman yeah Lebanon will be a fun trip and I will be bringing some of my posse to the game Friday night. I told dad since I am in training the long sleeves will be busted out because my guns are illegal. Dad smiles when I say welcome to the gun show. The peeps from Lebanon need to understand 1 thing we will take over the Bell Friday night for victory tacos. Now I need to respond to a couple of idiots on here first: BlueRazor-- your comments on here are getting old. I told dad what you said and he laughed said you were probably one of the crowd down there who doesn't work and has nothing to do but down good hard working peeps. My feeling is you are jealous of me and Falconman. we have friends, girls, and party all the time thats the way we roll dude! Dad said you probably spend your weekends in Abingdon to because you are bored in your little town with nothing to do. We accept all of this so just shut your mouth! Another thing we will deal with you guys in a couple of weeks. Now BeaverHokie-- Really? You need to be careful of your comments on here about Abingdon Football. Dad said some of his friends watched you last week and was not impressed. He kind of giggled when I ask if you guys would give us a good game. Then he said your team is a lot like the Bearcats always overrated. Last thing dad said if that Pioneer dude shoots a gun this week he will shove it up his arse. LOL Stripes is picking Falcons 38-7 Anyone suprised?

Even with the expected losses that Abingdon will find between now and the end of the season, they will still make the playoffs.  I can't wait to see them go up against one of the Roanoke area teams or Brookeville.  Teams as a whole are down in the area but there is still some great ball being played every friday night.  Bluefield is overrated in my opinion compared to the top teams of southwest VA.  Would love to see them go up against Giles, Union or even a healthy GC.  I could be wrong but either way they are still a good team and they (assuming they had all their players) would still probably run all over the birds.

BTW Marion had a much better Enter Sandman entrance...

LOL

BTW Marion had a much better Enter Sandman entrance...

Glad to know that I'm not the only person who thinks that. On a good night, when the fans are stomping the metal bleachers to the beat, it'll put hair on your chest:

If they lose a couple more games, they will be fighting for that 16 spot. Weak schedule= no points. And in the AAA world, that won't fly.

I think a lot of it is going to be who they actually win against.  If they can win Tazewell, Richlands, and/or Marion that should help their sos.

I think a lot of it is going to be who they actually win against. If they can win Tazewell, Richlands, and/or Marion that should help their sos.

I agree. But I just don't see them beating any of those teams. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess we will see real soon.

Ryan, you are correct in that the competition has been poor. First string only played past 3rd quarter 1 time this year. We all know that was with wet balls and all.. I really do think this young group has some potential. QB not bad and he does not turn 16 until the end of the season. He can't drive yet. Next five weeks will be tough.

If they do beat Lebanon and my moonshine connection comes through, I will be calling out the Tornados again Friday night.. Just to give you a heads up

Has anybody on this forum that isn't a AHS fan even seen them play THIS year?  I realize that you all have to base your prediction on the past but this is an entirely different team.  You might have noticed that I have posted very little this year (and then again, you may not have noticed) but there's a reason for that.  None of us, not a single one of us, knows how AHS will do against anybody this year.  Whole new scheme, a ton of younger players, and a whole new season.  AHS is 4-1 right now.  This time last year they were 2-3.  They played the exact same teams at this point. Yes, some of those teams are down but AHS is also better.  Don't forget RHS folks, you guys squeaked out a win last year..and I mean squeaked.  Yes, its still a W but please don't act like you blew AHS out.  The Marion game was the equivalent of putting a "for sale" sign in Bowles' front yard and Tazewell was a shoot out.  The rest of this season will be exciting for sure. 

Has anybody on this forum that isn't a AHS fan even seen them play THIS year? I realize that you all have to base your prediction on the past but this is an entirely different team. You might have noticed that I have posted very little this year (and then again, you may not have noticed) but there's a reason for that. None of us, not a single one of us, knows how AHS will do against anybody this year. Whole new scheme, a ton of younger players, and a whole new season. AHS is 4-1 right now. This time last year they were 2-3. They played the exact same teams at this point. Yes, some of those teams are down but AHS is also better. Don't forget RHS folks, you guys squeaked out a win last year..and I mean squeaked. Yes, its still a W but please don't act like you blew AHS out. The Marion game was the equivalent of putting a "for sale" sign in Bowles' front yard and Tazewell was a shoot out. The rest of this season will be exciting for sure.

I am going soley off of the strength of schedule. No one ever said you guys aren't better this year. The Falcons are much improved. But I don't see them beating these Richlands or Marion squads. Richlands has improved tenfold from last season. As has marion. No disrespect.

I'm just saying that as of right now I see Abingdon at 7-3 or 6-4. At 6-4, I don't think its enough to make the playoffs.

Southy "YOU STUPID IDIOT" !!!!!!! You need to read all the board and you will see I gave you all some love lately. I made fun of your .50 cent tacos you brag about all the time. I just don't like cats! Matter of fact I hate them.

Just go play in your litter box and maybe something might just cover you up!

There is such a thing as piracy guys I talked to dad last night he is checking with some of his friends. Do I need to mention he has friends in high places? I told him to check on copyright violations. You can't steal someones walk out music or Entrance. We are trend setters in Abingdon and usually everyone copys us and I am tired of it. Are we that much smarter than everyone else???? Wait don't answer that! Dad is not happy about all of this either. LOL

There is such a thing as piracy guys I talked to dad last night he is checking with some of his friends. Do I need to mention he has friends in high places? I told him to check on copyright violations. You can't steal someones walk out music or Entrance. We are trend setters in Abingdon and usually everyone copys us and I am tired of it. Are we that much smarter than everyone else???? Wait don't answer that! Dad is not happy about all of this either. LOL

I'm preeeeetty sure Virginia Tech started using Enter Sandman way before you guys ever did.

Last I checked VT still has the best Enter Sandman intro.  Combine Abingdon and Marion together and they still suck compared to tech.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but you can't copyright a "move" and on top of that maybe we should check and see if the licensing was obtained in order to broadcast a song at a public event such as a football game...

Last I checked VT still has the best Enter Sandman intro.  Combine Abingdon and Marion together and they still suck compared to tech.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but you can't copyright a "move" and on top of that maybe we should check and see if the licensing was obtained in order to broadcast a song at a public event such as a football game...

I don't know, Tim Tebow did it:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/10/19/tim-tebow-trademarks-tebowing/1645333/