Another Bluefield versus Wayne game to decide high seed in playoffs

wvpymbr

Of course I want to say the Beavers will go into Wayne and win but I don't think it will happen.  I do think it will be a close game and the outcome may depend on turnovers.  Weather looks nasty from Wednesday on so the field will be sloppy.  If Bluefield's line can hold their own against Wayne, we will have a good chance.  Good luck to the Beavers and hope that both teams come out injury free and ready for the playoffs.  Safe travels to everyone making the trip.

I'm going to guess Bluefield wins 19-14.  :-)

I wasn't there, either Bluefield played horribly sloppy (almost 20 penalty flags) or there was home cookin'.  Either way, Bluefield will get to play at home through most of the playoffs.

I'm going to guess Bluefield wins 19-14. :-)

I wasn't there, either Bluefield played horribly sloppy (almost 20 penalty flags) or there was home cookin'. Either way, Bluefield will get to play at home through most of the playoffs.

Only one, two at most, of the penalties were for something other than false starts; they were legit calls. Beaver has struggled with false start penalties all season.

Only one, two at most, of the penalties were for something other than false starts; they were legit calls. Beaver has struggled with false start penalties all season.

They gave away about 100 yards on penalties.  To win the game even with that is a good thing.  It worries me for any possible close games...I thought field position would be critical in this game, and it was...but Bluefield did manage to overcome their own mistakes.

But really...there's no excuse for all those false start penalties in game 10. 

They gave away about 100 yards on penalties. To win the game even with that is a good thing. It worries me for any possible close games...I thought field position would be critical in this game, and it was...but Bluefield did manage to overcome their own mistakes.

But really...there's no excuse for all those false start penalties in game 10.

I couldn't agree more, but you had better bite your tongue though or you'll get called "not a true fan" for not being overly positive.