Bluefield throttles Princeton 75-38

GMan

With two freshmen running the point they'll have growing pains this year, but they've got some solid post players so far from what I've seen.  If anyone can force Beaver into a half court game for more than a half, Bluefield will be in trouble.  Bluefield gets most of their scoring in transition from steals and run outs. 

Pikeview may be a tough out in the region if they are as good as they think they are.

• 1 month later...

With two freshmen running the point they'll have growing pains this year, but they've got some solid post players so far from what I've seen.  If anyone can force Beaver into a half court game for more than a half, Bluefield will be in trouble.  Bluefield gets most of their scoring in transition from steals and run outs. 

Pikeview may be a tough out in the region if they are as good as they think they are.

Well, a loss to Pikeview and two to Westside don't seem to bode well for the Beavers.  I don't keep up with hoops a lot, but this team isn't as good as before.  Add to it, having a player off the team for being ineligible, not sure.  As you say, they sound like they do well in the transition game, but not when forced to slow down and play a half court game.