87Tiger coming home

After 24 1/2 years in the US Air Force, I am retiring and leaving Germany after 5+ years. It's been quite the adventure and I've been to 60+ countries; however, I'm glad it's coming to an end. Military life is demanding and definitely not for everyone. My family and I will be retiring to Canton, GA, where I will be teaching Aerospace Science and Leadership Principles at Cherokee High School. It's going to be great and I look forward to being back in the prime for high school athletics. Hope to get home to see some Honaker games as well.

Sending you best wishes as this chapter of your life closes and you begin a new one in Georgia.  I have close relatives who graduated from Honaker and now live in GA, so both places are dear to me.  Thank you for your service to our country and its people.  May we stay united as "one nation under God."

Thank you for your service and welcome home!

Btw, ive got family that go to Cherokee. Some beautiful country! 

Cool redtiger.  Maybe I'll get to meet them.  What grade?  If you make it down my way, let me know.