Scoreboard 10-30-2015

rvtne216

The Central win will likely clinch home field for the Warriors. Nothing definite until final points released next weekend. #coalfieldfb

Independence defeats Wyoming East 36-7.

Times-News Sports Retweeted

Final - @ScienceHill_FB 27, @dbtribelive 24

great state

Roman Workman passes for 179 yards and two TDs for Graham. Has unofficial 1,131 passing yards this season

SCHS falls to East 48-7. Central finishes 0-10. Worth repeating, 3rd time in 10 years this once proud program goes winless in a season.

The Hogo title game/Wythe County Super Bowl is set: Rural Retreat (8-1) at George Wythe (8-1) next Friday. #VHSL #HCFH

FINAL: Jefferson County 28, Bearden 26. What a win for Jefferson Co!

David Crockett v Daniel Boone: Final Score (52-26)

great state

Who would have to lose for GC to get in ? Tonight it seems only Grundy lost among the top 16 teams. 

Looks like they still have a shot at outpointing Ridgeview under some scenarios, if they lose to Honaker, and/or the Va High/Lee High loser, although Lee got some help from TW winning.  They probably miss out but the loss didn't eliminate them yet.

To be honest, GC doesn't really have any business being in the playoffs. I don't want to "hope" they don't make it, because i think they would be that terrible draw for a top4 team. But this year's version of the Devils just have something missing, lack of depth, and never seemed to capitalize when they had several victories in their grasp. They have busted their tails off and have played with heart and pride and have represented GC well. They just never recovered from losing 22 seniors, including 2A player of the year. Never underestimate losing your entire secondary. I still feel last year was one of those State Title caliber teams who let one slip away. If the they make it in i will be there supporting our young men as i have for the last 40+ years of my life being one of those die hard GC FANatics, if not i will be hopefully traveling around to see some of the better 2A West teams battle it out, and as always pulling for our local kids to go bring back the trophy. If GC wasn't playing i was at an APPY, PV, Clintwood, even been to Giles to see a few through the years (including the back to back infamous ones posters on here love to hate each other over) Good luck to all and God bless, may none of the kids suffer any injuries and may the best team win and hopefully bring one back to SWVA.

Just now got around to looking at the scores from last night. Looks like it was beat down week in SWVA! The vast majority of the scores across the scoreboard were extremely lopsided, lol.

Last week was the same way