Predictions

wave316

Gilliam has Richlands winning 27-24, Glenvar 17-13, Lord Botty 33-20, Radford 29-21, and Galax 27-18.

He's usually very accurate, for what it's worth. 

Lord Botty was beaten by Northside and Abingdon defeated Northside.. Think Abingdon might pull this one out. We will know tomorrow night. Great games everywhere Sat! Anything can happen in football! Weather should be pretty good too!

After watching Richlands in person last week, I would rather see that game as well, but Appo is 4.5 hours from Bristol...

I'll just go to the BSG instead.  Lol.

Be happy to have you at the Park, and as a special added bonus, if you're there by 12, you get to see the "Running of the Bears" at no additional charge. :)

After watching Richlands in person last week, I would rather see that game as well, but Appo is 4.5 hours from Bristol...

I'll just go to the BSG instead. Lol.

Which way you going? I live in Johnson City and Google maps has it only 3 hrs and 40min....

Shared route

From Bristol, VA to Appomattox via I-81 N and US-460 E.

3 hr 30 min (216 mi)

1. Get on I-81 N

2. Follow I-81 N to US-11 N in Amsterdam. Take exit 150B from I-81 N

3. Take US-460 E to Confederate Blvd in Appomattox

4. Arrive at location: Appomattox

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/KiRhtvA2L122

Gilliam has Richlands winning 27-24, Glenvar 17-13, Lord Botty 33-20, Radford 29-21, and Galax 27-18.

He's usually very accurate, for what it's worth. 

I picked Glenvar to win and think they will but, I'm not sure you can use his predictions on Union. He doesn't count out of state games and Union has two wins over larger out of state teams. David Crockett went 6-4 in 5A in Tennessee if I remember correctly.

Well Sacco also picked a kicker that made 1, yes 1, FG last year as the best kicker of the season. No disrespect to that kid intended, but come on man..... 1 FG? His reasoning was that the best candidate (Simcox from AHS) missed more than he made. The ones he missed were from 45 and out. Now, Simcox is First Team all ODAC as a freshman at E&H. Nice Sacco, real nice. I gave him hell about it on Facebook too. I put very little stock in what he says.

Jim Sacco, who's been on the Union bandwagon ALL year picked against us on WCYB's Prep Picks as well.

You know the great thing about that is.............Sacco wont be out on the field playing today but the Bears will be,,,,,,,,,,you guys got this today,  just play Union football and let that 12th man help !

Which way you going? I live in Johnson City and Google maps has it only 3 hrs and 40min....

Shared route

From Bristol, VA to Appomattox via I-81 N and US-460 E.

3 hr 30 min (216 mi)

1. Get on I-81 N

2. Follow I-81 N to US-11 N in Amsterdam. Take exit 150B from I-81 N

3. Take US-460 E to Confederate Blvd in Appomattox

4. Arrive at location: Appomattox

For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/KiRhtvA2L122

Takes me about 3 hours from Bluefield.....