FB UPDATES-3rd Round PLAYOFFS 11-27/28-2015

trublue

Congrats to Appo  !  Their D was as good as we heard and they out played us in the 4th qtr and in overtime.  Still proud of my blues and look forward to another good year next year !

Go get em Union,  If you guys make it to Salem ( which I think you will )  I will try to go and cheer you guys on !

Union vs Appomattox in the state title game 

Hope so, have heard all year that the West was stronger and should be favored in the intra-divisional games but Buffalo Gap scored 62 points this week and Clarke County is the 2-seed and just shut out their opponent this week so it should be a tough matchup

StuBean, I would have never pulled against Tazewell if they had been here in this position. Sometimes "bitterness is a hard pill to see someone have. "

Best to you and your Dawgs next year and I sincerely mean that.

IF a certain player hadn't acted a certain way they did then I could have. I will not bring up what they were quoted in the Bristol paper as saying. I have stayed silent on the issue all year and this is the only post I will make about it. Best of luck to richlands next year as they should be good again and my issue with them will have moved on...

2A semifinals next week:

Buffalo Gap @ Appomattox County

Union @ Clarke County, Saturday, Dec. 5

*per mapquest: Big Stone Gap to Berryville - 370 miles, 6 hr; Google maps says 5 hr, 45 min

from Abingdon - 300 miles on 81 for 4:30, 15 minutes on Rt. 7 for 4:45 - per helper