Union @ Graham

RiverRat24

You nailed it haha the biggest downfall to the GC gym is the inability to cool it properly. Most players would prefer a hot gym....but being up top in the stands make for a sauna effect once everyone gets to cheering.

And will someone from either Union or Graham keep the score updated on here to y'alls game? I'm gonna try to keep up with all the games tonight if I can

You nailed it haha the biggest downfall to the GC gym is the inability to cool it properly. Most players would prefer a hot gym....but being up top in the stands make for a sauna effect once everyone gets to cheering.

And will someone from either Union or Graham keep the score updated on here to y'alls game? I'm gonna try to keep up with all the games tonight if I can

I'm almost to Marion, I believe.

If you have Twitter, Union does a great job. Graham updates by quarter.

I don't actually. But GC does the same thing and even though I don't have an account I can still keep up with it. I appreciate the heads up....don't know why I didn't think about looking for their twitter updates

@unionbearslive is theirs.

I believe Union, Gate City, and Richlands have the areas top 3 Twitter update accounts.

I can't wait for 50 & 52 for Graham to meet #14 from Union he makes Bill Lambere look like an Angel

Was certainly worth The wait for me . . . Dalton made him look silly on several occasions early on. . .Graham was the more physical team tonight...after the embarrassing no show against Richland's last Saturday, it was refreshing to see.

Can't wait to hear the excuses from the Union crowd...

Wonder what will take top billing?  The refs, the trip to Bluefield, the pregame meal, the temperature in the gym, the cheerleaders???

All of the above. . . Dont forget our poor sportsmanship...Union was bigger and faster . . . more athletes. . . Graham played aggressive, physical and good defense.. Number 30 and number 14 were roughed up quite a bit. . .(within the rules)....loved every minute of it.

I cannot believe that Cooper is just a freshman.... He made some dazzling plays tonight....so did the other freshman Allen... Those two are something else....Dalton is just a sophomore.… Several promising ball players on jv....A couple kids with good size on jv too... Allen elevated and swatted #14 (Mr. Laimbeer)...he got some serious air..

With the aggressive style of play, I am looking forward to watching these guys the next few years....

I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. I thought maybe Graham would have a hangover from the loss Saturday and I though Union had the size advantage. Sounds like it was a good game. Congrats to you guys!

free throw line done union in again. if they make free throws they win by 6. good luck to graham. they were gritty and determined. union didnt match grahams intensity. graham wanted it more at crunch time.