Will Richlands make another run ?

freeatlast2013

The question is; Will Richlands make another run?

My answer is yes! Richlands football stands tall in SWVA as the best football program West of Roanoke.

There is a couple of other schools that can play with Richlands year in and year out, but in my opinion, Richlands is THE program with the complete package. Good community support, great Coaches, good Adm.support, & great tradition.I expect Richlands to field another quality team this year!

Giles is west of Roanoke. Salem is west of Roanoke.

Salem is also 4A and not a part of what he was saying. Giles has had some down years in the last decade mixed in with great successes. Richlands has been the most consistent program in far SWVA since 2004.

Their season will be largely dependent on if their new QB can be consistent. They have weapons galore, they just need the QB to make smart reads and plays.[/q

Did they run out of the spread. I haven't seen them I just knew they returned a lot of players

Yes they will make another run but I believe appo. will be the best team by far looks like they didn't lose much from last year.

I believe that Appo. is the team to beat again this year also,  but I don't know that I would say by far.  I think there will be a couple of teams that has the potential to challenge them.......including Richlands,  but of course I am a little..........just a little.. biased. 

I believe that Appo. is the team to beat again this year also,  but I don't know that I would say by far.  I think there will be a couple of teams that has the potential to challenge them.......including Richlands,  but of course I am a little..........just a little.. bias.

Your right Richland's is the only team that could beat them I think. Union is a year away Giles lost too much gate city isn't there yet so who is left. I don't think people are giving Graham enough credit though they're gonna surprise some people I think.

I believe that Appo. is the team to beat again this year also,  but I don't know that I would say by far.  I think there will be a couple of teams that has the potential to challenge them.......including Richlands,  but of course I am a little..........just a little.. bias.

Your right Richland's is the only team that could beat them I think. Union is a year away Giles lost too much gate city isn't there yet so who is left. I don't think people are giving Graham enough credit though they're gonna surprise some people I think.

Graham is one of the teams I was thinking of,  maybe not going all the way,  but could make a fairly deep run.  They have the weapons and speed,  it mostly depends on how their D comes along this year.  They seem to finally have the coaching,  and the kids and community have bought in so it's going to be interesting to see how much they progress this year.  If their D improves from last year (  which they should with another year in their system )  they will be a VERY dangerous team and fun to watch. 

Can anybody tell me a little about what Tazewell might have this year ?  I haven't heard much about them.