George Wythe @ Marion

Tazewell @ Grayson Co.

Lee @ J I Burton

Letcher Central @ Wise Central

David Crockett @ Union

Eastside @ Honaker

Castlewood @ Thomas Walker

Rye Cove @ Hancock Co.

I was thinking that the Grundy @ Lebanon game was also tomorrow.

Also, as far as I know Paintsville @ Ridgeview is still a Friday game.

Also, I am quite shocked Emory and UVa-Wise didn't move up to a Thursday night game.  I know they are playing earlier on Saturday than normal (noon kickoff for both I think)... but still with traffic volume expected to be a nightmare this weekend, it would be difficult for someone who supports Emory or Wise who also had a Battle at Bristol ticket to make two games Saturday.

Its like anything else though, some people take pride in being accurate and up to date in getting info out.  Some could care less and may not even put anything on there other than what was shared from another school (schedule/score wise).

Sometimes you can find a little better info on the rschool pages, but again like the others, only if someone keeps it updated often.  I thought at one time I remember seeing something on them wanting each school to do so but I must have been mistaken.  Seems like the number of schools keeping their page updated on these fell off this year than in the previous.

This one does say Thursday also, wrong time though...

http://www.southwestdistrictva.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=307&G5button=13&school_id=153

Grundy @ Lebanon       6:30          

Richlands @ Graham         7:00  

Bland Co. @ Northwood        "

Gate City @ SUL. SOUTH (TN)  " 

Va. High @ TENN. HIGH  7:30          

John Battle @ Holston  "        

Emory was originally scheduled to play at 12 PM on Saturday, but they got bumped back to 3 PM due to hosting a women's soccer jubilee in Fred Selfe Stadium.

(Coach Selfe fully supported all sports, but like most who read this, he too would probably scratch his head in this situation)

why so many thursday night games this week? bad weather predicted for friday? (i haven't checked the weather)

The Kenny Chesney concert probably has a lot to do with it. For Richlands, Graham and Bluefield both have home games this week  and Bluefield automatically gets Friday night, so the only choices were Saturday and fight the Battle at Bristol or Thursday. I'm personally glad it's Thursday.

The Kenny Chesney concert probably has a lot to do with it. For Richlands, Graham and Bluefield both have home games this week and Bluefield automatically gets Friday night, so the only choices were Saturday and fight the Battle at Bristol or Thursday. I'm personally glad it's Thursday.

Thanks Ryan, I forgot all about the concert but makes perfect sense 👌

The site that shall not be named above is normally maintained by someone on the staff of the school.   Which game are you two debating?  Abingdon or Lebanon?

Either someone on staff or someone designated by the program.

Their data entry platform is a bit bulky and could be more user friendly.

Sadly, its true. Each school should have access to setting the basic info for each team on there.  That is also how the HUDL highlights get on there.

The HUDL stuff is actually automatically linked these days and requires nothing from the team's admin.

It still has to be linked by the schools HUDL account to their MaxPreps page though doesnt it?  

I'm not 100% sure on that. When I took over the updating for both for our team, I didn't have to take any action. However, the previous staff may have already done that.