Tazewell Football

Gunz9

Actually, you have a post history that proves you wrong. You've been crying about Richlands (and most of our fans) for more than a decade.

If you wanna dig through messages on a fourm will only tell you some. It's goes back further than the time I've been here. Back to my middle school days.... I keep talking it and and sit back and laugh as you reply! ;)

If you wanna dig through messages on a fourm will only tell you some. It's goes back further than the time I've been here. Back to my middle school days.... I keep talking it and and sit back and laugh as you reply! ;)

Oh, I believe everyone here knows your comments speak for themselves.  No need to dig when you cry repeatedly.  Carry on.

Wouldn't take it unless I get the Athletic Director's job as well. That way I could hire Old School Blue as offensive coordinator and place the Hurley boosters club in charge of scheduling.

"Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you."  -   John Wooden

Together we would make Tazewell great again!!!!!!!!

"Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you."  -   John Wooden

Together we would make Tazewell great again!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's true. ODB and I ... oops, I mean OSB and I ... have joined forces. While meeting for our scheduled duel to the death, 7 pm at the Tazewell football field on November 20th ...he was late btw ...something really strange and wonderful occurred. We put aside our differences in the spirit of community service. Looking back now, it seems as though fate had plans for us all along. As we stood there, back to back, preparing to count off 20 paces; him, making his peace with God, and me, planning my next week's appointments ...something occurred to us as we glanced around the empty bleachers. Together we could make a difference ... and fill those bleachers with fannies . All we need is an appointment to the vacant Tazewell coaching job.