Donald Trump

SWVAFB

Scary thing is the Democrats to increase their voters reached so far left, they ran off  their blue collar worker base, it is that left that now runs the party. The left's hope is to increase their numbers is to use immigrants and snowflakes.   What their missing again, is the immigrants and snowflakes will take the party from them.  

That would be like giving the country to an invading force and a group of youth folks who have no knowledge of the wisdom of time. 

Who can vote for that.

Snowflakes? LOL

The people who get most worked up nowadays are those in the alt-right and the Incels. 

The Dems, while at times kowtowing to PC pressure which I don't support, still fight for the middle class and fight the current trend of tax cuts that favor the rich disproportionately. All politicians are liars, but at least the Dems pretend to show some resistance to the growing movement in this country that views corporation as people and believe we should just let them run amok. We've saw how trickle-down and no regulation work out, the housing bubble that almost crashed our economy spring to mind?

3 hours ago, swvafbrespect said:

LOL I don't know In my life which I am sure I am on earth longer than you, his 8 years set race relations back. Our deficit during his time became greater than all other presidents combined.  Of course what di he do is the better question?

how did Obama set race relations back? Was it not the fact that people were so vitriolic and often racist in their criticisms of him that increase d said gulf? Some were threatened that a black man was president and they decided that our country should be predominantly for the white race.

Obama's accomplishments?

He passed health care reform, something we needed desperately.

His stimulus played a major factor in rebuilding the economy:

"As of October 2016, the economy had added 15.5 million new jobs since early 2010 and set a record with seventy-three straight months of private-sector job growth. The unemployment rate, which hit a sustained peak of about 10 percent in 2009, has dropped to 4.6 percent as of November 2016."

Signed Dodd-Frank, some basic Wall Street reform

Negotiated a deal to block a nuclear Iran

Killed Osama bin Laden

Got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan

Repealed "Don't ask, don't tell"

Was an ally of gay marriage

Normalized relations w Cuba

Sturdied up Medicare

Established NET NEUTRALITY, which is huge and another reason the buffoon leading the FCC is scum

Removed banks from federal student loan program

Improved Americas image around the world

Passed the Fair Sentencing Act 

I could go on, but you get the point. 

3 hours ago, swvafbrespect said:

LOL I don't know In my life which I am sure I am on earth longer than you, his 8 years set race relations back. Our deficit during his time became greater than all other presidents combined.  Of course what di he do is the better question?

Your sentence about the deficit is factually incorrect as well:

https://www.thebalance.com/deficit-by-president-what-budget-deficits-hide-3306151

No one can truly call Trump Putin's B when comparing the relationship between Trump/Putin and Obama/Putin.  Crimea, the comment caught on camera of Obama being able to do things differently after the election, and truly the 2016 election if Russia actually had a hand in it other than propaganda which isnt a big deal IMO.  

This coming from someone who voted for neither person.

5 hours ago, 1inStripes said:

No one can truly call Trump Putin's B when comparing the relationship between Trump/Putin and Obama/Putin.  Crimea, the comment caught on camera of Obama being able to do things differently after the election, and truly the 2016 election if Russia actually had a hand in it other than propaganda which isnt a big deal IMO.  

This coming from someone who voted for neither person.

The quotes about how he trusted Putin more than our intelligence agencies, despite the overwhelming evidence,.didn't bother you?

13 hours ago, BigWinners said:

The quotes about how he trusted Putin more than our intelligence agencies, despite the overwhelming evidence,.didn't bother you?

Of course, he did not say that.  He simply juxtaposed Putin’s response with what our intelligence personnel have told him with Putin standing right beside him.  People want Trump to act more presidential, but want to crucify him when he doesn’t bite off another foreign leader’s head, with that leader right beside him, while on an entire other continent.

If Trump cured cancer tomorrow, he’d be slammed for putting oncologists out of work...

13 hours ago, BigWinners said:

No more so than when Obama told Medvedev he could be more flexible to Putin after his last election was over.  Only one was done out in the open trying to encourage goodwill with a foreign leader (yes one I dont trust), and the other didnt realize his mic was hot and got caught playing backroom politics.   Either way, the "overwhelming evidence" looks just as bad on Obama as it does Trump.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 11:04 AM, BigWinners said:

How did Obama almost ruin this country? Explain with facts or stop posting

Didn’t ruin America but he didn’t do anything for manufacturing(like other presidents before him). Benghazi and the mysterious video.. The number of Americans on welfare alltime high. A record 20% on food stamps in 2013 & 2014. Taxpayers lost 25 billion dollars on Obama’s bailout of General Motors and Chrysler. Chrysler isn’t even an American company any more. It’s now owned by an Italian company, Fiat. Obama’s campaign contributors at Solyndra were handed 535 million dollars of taxpayer money that the Obama Administration knew they would never be able to pay back before they gave it to them. The IRS targeted Obama’s political enemies including Christian groups, pro-Israel groups, and most prominently, Tea Party groups. The Obama Administration had refused to cooperate with the investigation or hold anyone accountable for the illegal behavior.  Numerous donors to Mitt Romney were audited by the IRS after giving him large contributions. Obama took 700 billion dollars out of Medicare to put into Obamacare.  Instead of calming people down, Obama helped to turn Americans against each other racially be inserting himself into the Trayvon Martin case.  Obama created so much racial animosity by attacking the police when they had done nothing wrong in the Henry Louis Gates case that he had to have a ridiculous “beer summit” to try to undo the damage. The Department of Justice failed to pursue a voter intimidation case against members of the New Black Panthers because they were black and liberal. Former DOJ official J Christian Adams quit over the case and “accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims.” Despite the fact that Barack Obama claimed to believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman when he was running for President in 2008, his Department of Justice asked states attorney general to refuse to defend their states’ bans on gay marriage in court. He released 5 Taliban terrorists In exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl. I could go on but won’t. I will say that the only politician to not take an IPO would probably be Rand Paul Senator Kentucky

• 1 year later...

Image result for i'm just in the way trump

This was a meme Trump tweeted just after the impeachment vote. I'm not a fan of all his Twitter activity, but this response was absolutely genius. This is Madison Ave. level brilliance.  Simple yet profound.

Trump doesn't have to spend millions to re-energize his base for 2020.  The Democrats are doing it for free.