FB Playoffs Score UPDATES- Round 2 11/18/2016

trublue

Congats to Graham. Heckuva effort from my Dogs. They battled, but just ran out of gas. We've come a long way from 1-9 in 2014. Great job Coach Martin and staff! Now let's go see about a 3-peat on the hardwood!

You guys are talented and well-positioned for a long time. Gave us everything we wanted for sure. Best of luck to the Dogs in basketball.

For the second consecutive season, the Bears will face the defending 2A State Champions in the third round. We'll head to Appomattox.

great state

Richlands out-gains @glenvarsports 397-173. Booker with 5 catches for 130 and 2 TD.

FINAL: Blacksburg 63, Brookville 35 #FFE

Richlands grad Thad Wells has his Blacksburg Bruins in the state quarterfinals.

FINAL: Heritage 49 Northside 27. Heritage will host Blacksburg next week

great state

Congats to Graham. Heckuva effort from my Dogs. They battled, but just ran out of gas. We've come a long way from 1-9 in 2014. Great job Coach Martin and staff! Now let's go see about a 3-peat on the hardwood!

Martinsville played a great game. Congrats to the players and staff. You have a great group of young men. Be careful on the trip home.

Martinsville sure showed up to play for this game.  Excellent team with a lot of talent.  It was a battle for sure. 

I must admit, I was completely wrong about Martinsville's chances in this game. Bright future seems evident for the football program. Makes 2A even more of a daunting task for anyone seeking a title.

Best of luck with the upcoming basketball season.

I must admit, I was completely wrong about Martinsville's chances in this game. Bright future seems evident for the football program. Makes 2A even more of a daunting task for anyone seeking a title.

Best of luck with the upcoming basketball season.

If only you were as wrong about Hurley/PM, I might have fared better in the Pick-Em!