Richlands vs Graham?

Richlands Gang

Graham better, because they come back down to reality next year!

Let's see... Graham returns Jazaire Reed, Taymon Cooke, Cam Allen, Chris Chinault, Chandler Cooper, Ty Gray on offense....  Workman, Raley, Oaks, Mason,Sesco, Vineyard on defense..... Some of the offensive guys that i mentioned will play both ways.    Allen should be the QB and he is even more of a running threat than Meade...

With Cam Allen at QB and Cooke at receiver...Jazzy Reed and Chris Chinault in the backfield....Cooper can play wide out or running back (as can Chinault)...I like it.

I'm hearing rumors that 2 kids from Bluefield may be moving to the VA side (Very talented athletes).... and if they do, Graham's offense may be just as good next season as it was this season.  Defensively they should be better next year.

Not worried.  This Sophomore and Junior Class is outstanding this season and a lot of those guys are playing a lot of minutes.

On the other hand...Richlands loses Asbury, Booker, Howie (Need I say more....that's 75% of the offense right there).  Asbury will be very hard to replace....

Let's see... Graham returns Jazaire Reed, Taymon Cooke, Cam Allen, Chris Chinault, Chandler Cooper, Ty Gray on offense....  Workman, Raley, Oaks, Mason,Sesco, Vineyard on defense..... Some of the offensive guys that i mentioned will play both ways.    Allen should be the QB and he is even more of a running threat than Meade...

With Cam Allen at QB and Cooke at receiver...Jazzy Reed and Chris Chinault in the backfield....Cooper can play wide out or running back (as can Chinault)...I like it.

I'm hearing rumors that 2 kids from Bluefield may be moving to the VA side (Very talented athletes).... and if they do, Graham's offense may be just as good next season as it was this season.  Defensively they should be better next year.

Not worried.  This Sophomore and Junior Class is outstanding this season and a lot of those guys are playing a lot of minutes.

On the other hand...Richlands loses Asbury, Booker, Howie (Need I say more....that's 75% of the offense right there).  Asbury will be very hard to replace....

I predict Richlands will be just fine at QB next year with Trey Brown.He is better than a lot of people know.

I think we have the better qb on thw bench than what's starting. People will see that next year. If brown was in now blues by 21. Somthing is going on in the huddle Cody begged for the ball all night last week. I'm just saying our Sr leader makes me scratch my head alot.

Losing Cousin, Meade, Ballard, Surface, Kastner, Carter...etc..  will be hard ones to replace for sure.  Maybe they can get somebody from the soccer team to kick.  .But I like what's coming back, with one more year in the weight room....Graham should be very good again next season.  I really like Allen at QB....he can throw the ball for a mile.  Can't wait to see him connect with Cooke next season... or faking the end around to Cooke and having Allen take off around the other end....Cooper is a quality QB who could start for anybody also... If Cooper is the QB, that would free up Allen to play at WR and return the ball on special teams.  Tough decisions to make again next season.  This season is far from over however, hopefully we have a couple more weeks left.

Hokiebird7 I have been involved with blues football before mance was there and I'm telling you brown is better but mance is not going to bench a Sr qb. Brown is in better timing with the wr. He does not lock in on one player. He is better it will show next year

I don't think many coaches would be sitting their QB, whether a senior or not,  that has thrown 44 TD's and almost 3,000 yds for the year.  I say a lot of coaches would welcome those stats and be impressed.  I would if I were a coach.  To put out there that Howie was begging for the ball last week, hard to reconcile that in my mind  with a very important playoff game looming. 

I know Brown has done a great job with his playing time and I look forward to him taking the helm next year.  Richlands has been blessed with A-one QB's in their run these several years,  and I for one am thankful that this is continuing.

John Luke is the starter for a very good reason...He is the best we have!

Trey has the potential to be another great QB for Richlands. He has a great arm, a hard nosed runner and very smart. Can't wait to see how he does.

This is John Luke's offense that he has lived and breathed for better than four years now and has earned it with success on the field. He is also a very fine young man. Very proud of him...Go Blues

Losing Cousin, Meade, Ballard, Surface, Kastner, Carter...etc.. will be hard ones to replace for sure. Maybe they can get somebody from the soccer team to kick. .But I like what's coming back, with one more year in the weight room....Graham should be very good again next season. I really like Allen at QB....he can throw the ball for a mile. Can't wait to see him connect with Cooke next season... or faking the end around to Cooke and having Allen take off around the other end....Cooper is a quality QB who could start for anybody also... If Cooper is the QB, that would free up Allen to play at WR and return the ball on special teams. Tough decisions to make again next season. This season is far from over however, hopefully we have a couple more weeks left.

Graham does start a couple of 9th graders this year that will fill in well next year after a off season in weight room. The younger Kastner kid #54 is going to step up along with the Dalton kid both will grow and become solid players on the line. The one I heard just turned 14 so he has a lot of filling out to do. Cousin scored behind him in last weeks game.

http://www.bdtonline.com/sports/booker-faces-weird-scenario-vs-former-mates/article_66c6310e-b1cc-11e6-a50b-574d68d63256.html

"If you can’t beat them, join them.

During his three seasons at Graham, De’Quan Booker wanted nothing more than to beat Richlands. "

Brian "Roll Tide" Woodson - the voice of the people.

http://www.bdtonline.com/sports/graham-s-golden-touch-things-happen-when-cooke-gets-the/article_a69f8406-b1cc-11e6-b594-47b005375f38.html

"Taymon Cooke has only touched the football so many times since the start of the 2016 football season. And yet it seems like nearly every time he touches it, something big happens."

http://www.bdtonline.com/sports/booker-faces-weird-scenario-vs-former-mates/article_66c6310e-b1cc-11e6-a50b-574d68d63256.html

"If you can’t beat them, join them.

During his three seasons at Graham, De’Quan Booker wanted nothing more than to beat Richlands. "

Brian "Roll Tide" Woodson - the voice of the people.

Attention children of the board...

That is not the way you make something of yourself.  If you can't beat them, work harder, get better and beat the hell out of them when it counts...just sayin'...

Good answer!