Missing results/scores

Beamerball

Since we're at the Christmas break, thought I'd go ahead and start throwing these out there.  There's still a few results I'm missing from the schedules at this point, if anyone has the final score or at least who won, it would be appreciated.  Either post it here or pm will work.  Also if you see something wrong in the schedules let us know, so it can be fixed.  It's easy to get something crossed up with so many games.

Missing results for these games:

Boys

12/16-17 - Bath County @ Faith Christian Tournament (vs. New Covenant and North Cross, maybe?)

12/17 - Volunteer (TN) @ Lee High

12/21- Covington @ Auburn

1/6 - Northwood @ Hurley

1/6 - Twin Valley @ Grundy

1/9 - Eastern Montgomery @ Covington

1/20 - Hurley @ Council

1/20 - Twin Valley @ Patrick Henry

1/21 - Parkway Christian Acad. @ Craig County

2/10 - Thomas Walker @ Twin Springs

Girls

12/5 - Tunstall @ Gretna
12/6 - Grundy @ Council

12/14 - Gretna @ Tunstall

12/16-17 Bath County @ Faith Christian Tournament

12/19 - Franklin County @ Charlottesville Invitational

1/4 - Hurley @ River View (WV)
1/6 Northwood @ Hurley

1/6 - Twin Valley @ Grundy

1/13 - Council @ Northwood

1/13 - Patrick Henry @ Twin Valley

1/17 - Patrick Henry @ Hurley

1/20 - Twin Valley @ Patrick Henry

1/24 - Council @ Grundy

1/26 - Eastern Montgomery @ Bath County

1/30 - Highland @ Eastern Montgomery
1/30 - Mt. Mission @ Council

2/3 - Thomas Walker @ Castlewood

2/10 - Thomas Walker @ Twin Springs

• 1 month later...

Have reached the character limit on the schedules, so they won't be updated from this point on.

Why don't you delete all the names of the tournaments that were entered?  That should free up a lot of space for more characters.

Why don't you delete all the names of the tournaments that were entered?  That should free up a lot of space for more characters.

I have been abbreviating certain things and the last attempt to update I left only the first tournament name with " " following for the others and it was still too long.  Heck, I even reduced "county" down to "Co."  I'll probably just remove them all and then maybe leave an asterisk or something out from those games denoting a tournament game or just leave where it was played which represent that just fine.  I don't if I feel like doing that right now, have had a couple of long weeks.  Doing those alone gets a little tiresome after a while too, things start to run together.  I'll work on them some more and just remove all the tournament listings.

1/31 Cwood 57 TS 56 boys

dont know the score but Cwood girls lost to TS in a close one

Thanks.  The BHC has made it a little more difficult to look up a score from them, and I'm not about to pay just to find a simple score.  So now it's even harder to do this.  This is why I wasn't going to attempt it this year, gives me a freaking headache this time of year, haha.

Take the last five districts in the list and move them to a second post in the same topic...cut and paste...should take care of the character limit issue.

Thank you, sir! I'll do that rather than editing myself to death again, lol.