2A West

HokiePokie

Finished up some work late tonight. Saw the post. I have been to James River HS a few times watching the 'Cats play. JRHS is a very nice school located besides the James River. The gym is very new and my guess is it can hold around 2500 spectators. Lots of parking also. If this is the site it is a great one. It has held a lot of regional tournaments in the past.

Finished up some work late tonight. Saw the post. I have been to James River HS a few times watching the 'Cats play. JRHS is a very nice school located besides the James River. The gym is very new and my guess is it can hold around 2500 spectators. Lots of parking also. If this is the site it is a great one. It has held a lot of regional tournaments in the past.

From pictures I've seen of the gym it sure doesn't look like it holds 2,500 to me.

Wait, really??

They used to have them there...went to the Region IV tournament there back in the 70s...I don't remember who George Wythe played, maybe Gate City, but Graham played Galax back in the old NRD/SWD days...

As long as I never have to go back to Clinchco again.....I think I'll manage to survive.

I would rather see Ridgeview's games at Clinchco, other than the gym they have now.  But Clinchco Elementary is no longer used for anything now sadly.

Wait, really??

I remember Haysi playing Radford there in the state quarters several years back.