Richlands @ Marion -- SEC championship game

Ryan4VT

Richlands manhandled Tazewell tonight 75-29 in a game that was WAYYYYY too chippy. Refs did nothing to stop it.

That said, Richlands needs only to beat Marion on Tuesday at 7:30 to win the SEC and clinch a home regional game. 

I don't think Marion can pose much of a threat, but what do you guys who have seen them think?

Another autopilot game for Richlands. Here's a good question.  Does anyone believe Richlands will beat Graham two more times at Graham? they got them at Graham 2/10/17 and more than likely again at Graham for the SEC tournament hosted by Graham this year.

So true. I guess the SEC tournament is for fights, bad fans and injuries.  It would not surprise me to see Richlands forfeit to Graham on 2/10/17. Making these teams face each other two more times for no reason at all , what good can come out of it for either team?  Things may get very "chippy."

Just about everyone manhandled the 1-16 Bulldogs.  Graham manhandled them 73-18 and 80-38.   Richlands had their starting five 5 (4 senior holdbacks and 1 true senior) in as late as 4 minutes left in the fourth using the five in five out rotation.  Although I must say they called off their two best players in Phillips (scoring only 6) and Ball(scoring only 7).

Just about everyone manhandled the 1-16 Bulldogs. Graham manhandled them 73-18 and 80-38. Richlands had their starting five 5 (4 senior holdbacks and 1 true senior) in as late as 4 minutes left in the fourth using the five in five out rotation. Although I must say they called off their two best players in Phillips (scoring only 6) and Ball(scoring only 7).

Milo,

I wasn't sure about you at first but you're starting to grow on me.

So true. I guess the SEC tournament is for fights, bad fans and injuries.  It would not surprise me to see Richlands forfeit to Graham on 2/10/17. Making these teams face each other two more times for no reason at all , what good can come out of it for either team?  Things may get very "chippy."

No chance of a forfeit.  TCPS wants Graham to get the gate from this on just like Richlands did for the first one.  Money talks.

No chance of a forfeit.  TCPS wants Graham to get the gate from this on just like Richlands did for the first one.  Money talks.

It would only be fair. Richlands didn't get the gate when Graham didn't come last year. ;)

Superintendent is from Richlands, there is a couple snow showers in the forecast for Thursday, a well crafted letter to vhsl from the AD you never know, anything is possible.  Never say never in Richlands .  They are the Patriots of Tazewell County!

You take that $*** back. Lol.