Clinch Mountain Conference tournament

swva_havok_fan

awesome game! union played really well without slagle. some other kids stepped up tonite which is great for us. ill admit union did take advantage of some calls or no calls but we got some bad calls too. i hope we meet again next saturday. good luck to gatecity. now on to richlands!

First things first; Congratulations to the JSB JV Boys on the win !!!... The Varsity game (GC/Union) was a close game for the most part. GC came out playing fast. But when the Slagle kid went out, they just hit the brakes. GC was taking 20-30 seconds on almost every possession. Union seemed to look content shooting & hitting 3s. Definitely not the game that I expected to see. The younger referee was just awful & really kinda killed the hopes of seeing any pick-up in the pace. Neither team played "their" game for whatever reason. The JV game was really the better of the two... and I'm not just saying that because my Son was playing in it. I just really think the Varsity game needed some tempo. But I still enjoyed watching it. Good Luck to both teams moving forward.