Mac McClung

If I was Mac I know what I would do.  Mike Young has Wofford going in a great direction.  He has Zac coming in next year.  If Mac decided to ditch Georgetown and go join his former teammate in Spartanburg, South Carolina the whole city of Spartanburg might go ape you know what.

Imagine having two players the caliber of Zac and Mac playing in Spartanburg for Wofford surround by big D1 caliber material.  That would be a hard ticket to get for about two or three years. I could smell a NCAA Tourney berth or two.

I don't think this would ever happen but if it did with Gate City just being a couple hours north?  You would probably have to call Spartanburg  Gate City#2.

17 hours ago, BlueDevil4Life2008 said:

If I was Mac I know what I would do.  Mike Young has Wofford going in a great direction.  He has Zac coming in next year.  If Mac decided to ditch Georgetown and go join his former teammate in Spartanburg, South Carolina the whole city of Spartanburg might go ape you know what.

Imagine having two players the caliber of Zac and Mac playing in Spartanburg for Wofford surround by big D1 caliber material.  That would be a hard ticket to get for about two or three years. I could smell a NCAA Tourney berth or two.

I don't think this would ever happen but if it did with Gate City just being a couple hours north?  You would probably have to call Spartanburg  Gate City#2.

Wofford would be a fantastic option.  That program is on an absolute tear, and he’s got a higher ceiling than Fletcher Magee.

On 3/23/2019 at 8:08 AM, UVAObserver said:

Wofford would be a fantastic option.  That program is on an absolute tear, and he’s got a higher ceiling than Fletcher Magee.

As Michael Jordan said "The ceiling is the roof", makes as much sense as Carolina's academic program for athletes. 

I agree, Wofford would be a great option as well. 

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...