Milo...

GMan

Milo...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Milo...

• Let him ride...
    • Just another homicide (by the Hammer)...

G-man your thread was dead until I expose the fake news on Mitchell.   Seems to me by starting this poll you like to keep about 4 people happy and overlook fake news. if that is what you want then your message board is not for me.  I didn't come here to make friends.

So if you want this place to die like it  was 3 days ago, listen to your cronies.  you only have about three trying to run things. They are like the three guys who walk in the gym and change the music and slam weights showing no respect to anyone or anything.   

G-man your thread was dead until I expose the fake news on Mitchell. Seems to me by starting this poll you like to keep about 4 people happy and overlook fake news. if that is what you want then your message board is not for me. I didn't come here to make friends.

The only thing you exposed was your great stupidity.

UVAO I am sorry you feel threatened by someone who stands up to your name calling.  It doesn't speak well of you.  It's okay to be wrong and you should not use your age and experience to control people like Ryan4VT, he is young and needs guidance.  If you want a moderators job apply for one but stop trying to control him.

I voted to let him ride. He hasn't actually done anything that is ultimately grounds for being banned, IMO. Hasn't attacked anyone maliciously, hasn't used salty language. His opinions are......something......but I don't think he should go.

I stand in my office typing this as Caesar stood in the Coliseum at Rome, as this ugly match comes to an end and I stand, and the crowd grows silent, I turn thumbs down: the crowd roars as this bad chapter in Southwest Virginia Football history is extinguished forever! Send his broke a** home!

UVAO I am sorry you feel threatened by someone who stands up to your name calling. It doesn't speak well of you. It's okay to be wrong and you should not use your age and experience to control people like Ryan4VT, he is young and needs guidance. If you want a moderators job apply for one but stop trying to control him.

"Threatened", ROFL.

I voted to let him ride. He hasn't actually done anything that is ultimately grounds for being banned, IMO. Hasn't attacked anyone maliciously, hasn't used salty language. His opinions are......something......but I don't think he should go.

It was Greek custom to exile the village idiots and ne'er-do-wells. So there is historical precedent for what I hope happens here.

Thank you Ryan4VT I think you do a good job, especially when you are acting on your own.  It is my opinion that you have about three people who would like to see you fail.  I think you know that and are handling it well.

If I stay UVAO will be haunted forever about how wrong he was in his prediction on a certain game.   He lost his jeep and his home to me.  Every time he sees me he is reminded of it.  The only way he can forget it or not live in the fear it may come up on him is if I am not here.  I have tried to tell him it is okay, I have no desire to rub it in his face.  You can't  be right 100% of the time.

I would say let him ride.......unless he crosses the line.

Message boards should be about expressing your opinions. He should be able to say what he believes/thinks..........no matter if he is correct or not.

Remember.........we ALL have the ability/option to NOT respond to his, or anyone's, post. If you are going to feed the bear, then you have to put up with his growl.

Message boards would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed on everything.

I would say let him ride.......unless he crosses the line.

Message boards should be about expressing your opinions. He should be able to say what he believes/thinks..........no matter if he is correct or not.

Remember.........we ALL have the ability/option to NOT respond to his, or anyone's, post. If you are going to feed the bear, then you have to put up with his growl.

Message boards would be a pretty boring place if we all agreed on everything.

I agree, to a point, but he does attack people and show disrespect to those who disagree with him in almost every case.  Most of us know there are going to be differing opinions, but to get your panties in a wad almost every day because someone disagrees with you is just immature, and totally unnecessary, IMHO.  He'll probably hang himself if he is allowed to stay, so maybe you're right.  It's just a shame he can't be more mature and admit his opinion is not the only opinion.  I guess he just needs to grow up.  We'll see if that happens.

blueinbama I appreciate your comments and promise to work on my weaknesses , seeing them posted in this manner helps  much more than someone just calling me a names.  Thanks

I agree, to a point, but he does attack people and show disrespect to those who disagree with him in almost every case. Most of us know there are going to be differing opinions, but to get your panties in a wad almost every day because someone disagrees with you is just immature, and totally unnecessary, IMHO. He'll probably hang himself if he is allowed to stay, so maybe you're right. It's just a shame he can't be more mature and admit his opinion is not the only opinion. I guess he just needs to grow up. We'll see if that happens.

Opinions are one thing. Trolling/being incredibly ignorant as to facts are another.

I provide arguments to support my opinions, unlike you I do not name call.  When you name call you automatically forfeit the debate.  The term for this is Ad Hominem which you use constantly.  In the above post you call me ignorant and a troll. By doing this it shows a weakness in your position.  If I was you and felt about someone the way you do me I think I would just ignore the person. What you are doing here is trying to rally support in an attempt to have control of other members using this board.

I also agree with let him ride........for now.  I don't always agree with or even like some of the things he says,  but he should be able to speak his opinion as long as he doesn't cross the line.  I kind of miss Falcon girl and Southbound or whatever he called himself.  Keeps it interesting at times at least  You can always come down with the Hammer later if needed !

I also agree with let him ride........for now.  I don't always agree with or even like some of the things he says,  but he should be able to speak his opinion as long as he doesn't cross the line.  I kind of miss Falcon girl and Southbound or whatever he called himself.  Keeps it interesting at times at least  You can always come down with the Hammer later if needed !

I tend to agree.  They (Southbound and Falconman) were also as full of shit as a Christmas Turkey, but they were fun.  Watching this goofball defend himself is almost as entertaining, but he's not nearly as clever.  He won't last long.  Watching him deny what we have all seen him do is comical in itself.  And if he says "Ad Hominem" one more time, maybe he should just change his username.  It fits.

G-man your thread was dead until I expose the fake news on Mitchell.   Seems to me by starting this poll you like to keep about 4 people happy and overlook fake news. if that is what you want then your message board is not for me.  I didn't come here to make friends.

Fake news???  What the hell are you talking about???  Are you really that mentally impaired???  I think you jumped off your meds before the doctor said it was OK...either that or you're living on the crack pipe.

If you come back at me, come back hard...just give me one reason...that's all I need...